• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Peterborough 1

4 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

They certainly have, and every poster on this forum knows this bar the one in question.  You're better off giving up as each response to the bait is just fuelling his deluded fire.  I'd say put him on ignore like myself, Zaffo and likely others too, but even that doesn't deal with the pages of responses, that have to be sifted through to get to intelligent debate.

I've had him on ignore for ages, but sadly every time someone replies to his trolling I get to see the original post... and given how much he trolls, and how many reply, putting him on ignore is a futile gesture.

Ham   

Thanks chaps.  I'll try my best not to respond in future. Apologies 😉

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Thanks chaps.  I'll try my best not to respond in future. Apologies 😉

Why not try to respond with a response about the topic instead of a response about why you don't need to respond.  Save everyone the effort.

Ham   

Advice to self....

giphy (13).gif

Faramir   
On 1/12/2017 at 5:04 PM, Ham said:

How does every debate with you end up the same way?

1)  You accuse multiple other players of being wrong because they have a Different  opinion to you. 

2) Everyone else gives up because they get bored and have other things in their life to occupy their time. 

3)  You take that as validation. 

Very well said Ham!

All three of your points combine to sum up Mr. Droy.

I might add regarding points two and three that many have him on ignore so they no longer debate him, which means (in his mind) he is right, which gives him added validation.