Michael Tucker

Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

226 posts in this topic

Oh ****. This could be disastrous. Like title crushing disastrous.

A blazing row is always suspicious wording, but it's news that is spreading fast, just reached sky news as well.  No definite clues on social media, as the obligatory airplane photo only shows Cahill, Luiz, Willian and Terry (coming along for the ride despite suspension).  Costa has a recent 'moody' selfie of himself at the gym.

Rumours are that China have made a lucrative offer to take Costa, further rumours say Conte shouted to Costa 'Go to China', but that is all speculation.  RA just can't let him go though, surely he wouldn't.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38617783

Oh Carp, but with only one striker on the books that we are happy with it was always possible. I expect to see Hazard up front tomorrow and a purchase coming pretty soon

What are we? a Chinese feeder club!!!!!!!

Nobody is bigger than the club. If he wants to go and be a greedy ****ing baby then he can **** off and play in the great Chinese league  >>

Well this is the curve ball we could have done without.

I don't want him to go but my bigger concern is the morale of the squad! They've all seemed to be so happy this season I just don't want that harmony to be broken.

Interesting week ahead, but first lets do the business tomorrow. Bat to start and score.

bizarre situation, must be something in the China offer, he wouldn't suddenly cry off with a "sore back" like that, chance to earn 5x his wages must be tempting and the sheer amount of money you can earn in 1-4 years no matter how crap you play is insane. They're quoting 30m a year tax free, who wouldn't be tempted by 120m just for playing football in China for 4 years. No way should we accept £80m though, tell them it's 120m or nothing, if they want him that bad they'll pay it, or we offer him around to every club in China.

Hard to imagine how football will turn out now over next few years, transfer fees and wages seemed crazy already, then China step in and fck everything up by raising the bar another few notches above everyone in the west. 

IF it's true that he's self-diagnosed a sore back and wants to go to China, the guy's a wanker. If you want to leave there are ways and means of doing it. 

This is so bizarre. But it seems that the club constantly have to pander to Diego's enormous ego.