Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Hull City 0

207 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I thought he was a converted centre half ? Talk about standing in the wrong places.

Contes Chelsea eight points clear is all the argument I need.

And it speaks volumes.

Is that climbing down or what?  Good to know that there never was a pretence of an argument.  Pity you forgot the apology.

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Is that climbing down or what?  Good to know that there never was a pretence of an argument.  Pity you forgot the apology.

A wise man once said " never argue with an idiot , they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

So I'm going to have to pass.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

A wise man once said " never argue with an idiot , they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

So I'm going to have to pass.

And once again you duck discussion and replace it with an insult.  At lease you have admitted you have nothing to say but abuse.

Edited by Droy was my hero

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

And once again you duck discussion and replace it with an insult.  At lease you have admitted you have nothing to say but abuse.

I'm not arguing with you , see the previous answer.

If that constitutes abuse maybe you should get out more.

goal.png

It's good to see Conte getting a lot of praise here.let's face it he deserves every word of it and kudos to Zaffo who told us what to expect.

There is not a predicament that Conte will not get us out of - it might sound naive given our recent past but I said to certain people(here) I liked the cut of his jib from his beginning

Edited by kev61

Indeed, Conte deserves all the accolades he's getting. He has taken a dispirited team reeling from one of the worst seasons in recent years and catapulted them into near-runaway league winners. No one could've predicted this at the start of the season. In fact, everyone was predicting City as clear favourites with Mourinho's United as the only serious challengers. City and United are now duking it out over fifth place. You couldn't make it up!