Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Hull City 0

207 posts in this topic

For me if we get something like 6+ points out of the next three games we are going to be hard to stop as we will have 8 homes games left with 7 of those against the teams all in the bottom half of the league. 

Edited by Conte Kante

2 hours ago, StebzAno said:

Some great results so far, with the six-pointer ending in stalemate.  Would I be pushing it to ask Burnley to do one over Arsenal?

Yes, but I'm with you in wishing for it all the same.

13 hours ago, StebzAno said:

Some great results so far, with the six-pointer ending in stalemate.  Would I be pushing it to ask Burnley to do one over Arsenal?

I can't see Arsenal being involved in the title race. Even if they put togethr a string of good results, they will bottle it in the end. They always do.

15 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

It takes some serious self-flagellation to take Swansea beating Liverpool as a negative.  I'm proud of you.  True commitment to the cause, and we don't even kick off till tomorrow.  We all know full well that every fan has to approach each and every game with the appropriate "fear the worst" worry otherwise it will all go pear-shaped.

Ha ha think my user name gives you an idea of the era I grew up in and why I can see glass half empty at times ;-)

13 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

For me if we get something like 6+ points out of the next three games we are going to be hard to stop as we will have 8 homes games left with 7 of those against the teams all in the bottom half of the league. 

Sometimes, at the end of the season, teams at the bottom are harder than those comfortably mid-table. We just need to ficus on ourselves and take each game at a time.

Must-win today. Minimum 8 points clear if we do, possible 9 if Burnley even get a draw (which they won't).

Zero complacency today, go out and do a number on Hull.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

3 hours ago, Sciatika said:

We just need to ficus on ourselves and take each game at a time.

Fig on ourselves? Interesting concept!

Good to see goody two shoes (Ashley Barnes) do Mustafi with a clear elbow in the face

Xhara just been sent off for Arsenal, come on Burnley

Time to increase that gap at the top. Come on Chelsea !!!