• Current Donation Goals

Sign in to follow this  
walkeran

Trying to buy a ticket from someone, but have a querry

walkeran   

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum! I have a small query! Basically me and my friend are trying to buy a ticket to Chelsea-Hull city. It'll be a first time seeing Chelsea live for us. I have a seller, who sent me some pictures (he's alright with meeting up) of the tickets. Everything looks alright, except I'm a little bit confused about the block. On the ticket it states, that the seat is on East Upper Stand - nothing wrong with that. But then it states, that it's Block: 7! Now I've checked the Stamford hill map and that's where it got wierd, since there's only 4 blocks in East Upper Stand. So is this a really good fake? Picture attached!

Let me know your thoughts!

chelsea.JPG

Ham   
5 hours ago, walkeran said:

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum! I have a small query! Basically me and my friend are trying to buy a ticket to Chelsea-Hull city. It'll be a first time seeing Chelsea live for us. I have a seller, who sent me some pictures (he's alright with meeting up) of the tickets. Everything looks alright, except I'm a little bit confused about the block. On the ticket it states, that the seat is on East Upper Stand - nothing wrong with that. But then it states, that it's Block: 7! Now I've checked the Stamford hill map and that's where it got wierd, since there's only 4 blocks in East Upper Stand. So is this a really good fake? Picture attached!

chelsea.JPG

Looks genuine to me.  Found this on YouTube too.  This footage is from block 7. 

In future, buy a membership for £25 and then buy from the members section or the ticket exchange on the official Chelsea site.  

Enjoy the game.

Edited by Ham

paulw66   
22 hours ago, walkeran said:

Hello All,

chelsea.JPG

I sit in the East Upper and the blocks are 1,3,5 and 7 

walkeran   

Thanks for the replies guys, I successfully managed to get to the game and enjoyed the win! Was a bit paranoid that it might have not been a real one '-_-

Ham   
9 hours ago, walkeran said:

Thanks for the replies guys, I successfully managed to get to the game and enjoyed the win! Was a bit paranoid that it might have not been a real one '-_-

No problem. Glad you enjoyed it.