Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Brentford 0

182 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

Conte is awesome!

Klopp changes most of his Liverpool side and they crash out of the FA Cup 1-2 at home to Wolves.

Conte changes part of his side and sets up the 'squad' players to have success. He blends a determination to win, with a balanced team, and opportunities for players to come in to the side and prove themselves under favourable conditions.

C'mon you Blues!

Perhaps I'm not being totally honest. We have made a lot of changes too. But Conte has given us a balanced team with Pedro and Willian both starting to give creativity for Loftus-Cheek and Batshuayi to feed off of.

Fabregas is excellent in this game. 2-0 half-time.

1 hour ago, ripz said:

3-0 by 60mins, get Azpi and Willian off, I'm amazed he risked Azpi in this game with Ivan on the bench

Because he wanted balance. Ivanovic is too slow. He is taking the Cup seriously, which I very much appreciate.

About three years ago Ivanovic was one of my favourite players, but he should not get near the Chelsea team now.

My loyalty is with the team, not the player. Appreciate what he did in the past, but his legacy will crumble if he keeps playing for us now.

Edited by Faramir

Batman has to do better holding up the ball.

What a run from Willian

Bats not helping his cause, he needs to make runs. Fabregas has the time and ability to find him if he does also Willian looked for him a few times but he is not moving

Great save by Begovic. Meanwhile Ivanovic on for Willian. Looks like Ake may step into midfield in a 352 alignment.

After my Ivanovic tirade he comes into the game. Hopefully he proves me wrong.:happy:

Thank you Ivan! I take back everything I said. *sheepish grin*

Nice work Pedro to set up My favourite player!

*embarrased shrug*

Edited by Faramir

With Willian coming off that early I guess he is starting against Liverpool.

Just now, R2FU99 said:

RLC ****s up the shot yet again

The more I watch RLC, the more I realise I like him more in theory than in practise.