• Current Donation Goals

Tamara

Using Friend Membership to get two seats during priority access

Tamara   

Hello!

I was wondering whether it is possible to get two seats next to each other during priority access using friend membership. My boyfriend planned on getting the membership for himself and buying  tickets for both of us as soon as the sales for more than one ticket start. He told me that if I would get a membership we would kind of block outselves from getting seats next to each other. However, waiting until the general sale to get the tickets sounds a bit risky when you are travelling 600 miles to see the game.

I'm very sorry if there is an obvious answer to this but this is the first time I'm trying to buy tickets for a Chelsea game and English isn't my native language. I would be very grateful if anyone could advise me in what is the "safest" way to get two tickets next to each other. 

Thanks in advance,

Tamara

Edited by Tamara

Ham   
On 25/01/2017 at 6:47 AM, Tamara said:

Hello!

I was wondering whether it is possible to get two seats next to each other during priority access using friend membership. My boyfriend planned on getting the membership for himself and buying  tickets for both of us as soon as the sales for more than one ticket start. He told me that if I would get a membership we would kind of block outselves from getting seats next to each other. However, waiting until the general sale to get the tickets sounds a bit risky when you are travelling 600 miles to see the game.

I'm very sorry if there is an obvious answer to this but this is the first time I'm trying to buy tickets for a Chelsea game and English isn't my native language. I would be very grateful if anyone could advise me in what is the "safest" way to get two tickets next to each other. 

Thanks in advance,

Tamara

Yes you can use a friend's membership to buy two seats together.  On the website, add them as friends and family and you'll be able to use each other's memberships to buy tickets in future.

Alternatively, if this is just a one-off, and If your friend has more loyalty points than you, buy two tickets together using their membership.  Nobody will check who is turning up to the game as the turnstiles are automatic.

You can either buy the tickets on the main members section or on the ticket exchange as that's where members and season ticket holders sell their tickets to each other. The only difference is that you won't earn loyalty points on the ticket exchange.

Enjoy the game.