Michael Tucker

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

292 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Tuesday 31st January, 2017 (Local UK time/date).

This is the game I want to win and win well every season , to get back at every Bedfordshire school kid who supported Liverpool and laughed at my Chelsea in the past. I hope we ****ing hammer then.

If and it's a small if there is a question mark about Conte and his squad it's that we failed against three contenders this year. 

Let's hope were on our game. 

It's gonna be real tough getting anything at Anfield, even competing with their loud home crowd will be a struggle..  just ask Swansea....   Southampton....    Wolves....  well their 'history' should tell us something to be concerned about anyway.

There, I've said it.  If we lose then I can only blame myself. :-)

18 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

There, I've said it.  If we lose then I can only blame myself. :-)

Don't feel lonely - if we lose, I'll blame you as well!

Team picks itself as I do not see Cesc starting. As for the result, with the scum in the form that they are you would hooe for a win but history tells me it will not be so easy and especially under the lights.

Maybe we should just get at them? Go for it big time? 

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Pedro; Willian, Costa, Hazard

Senagal are out, guess we will see if Mane plays or not.

39 minutes ago, kratos said:

Senagal are out, guess we will see if Mane plays or not.

That would show a total lack of player management if he plays. Making him fly to Liverpool, train and then play, within 72 hours after your most disappointing moment in your career. Though they seem a bit desperate at the moment.

Liverpool haven't lost 4 straight games at Anfield for 93 years. I am assuming they'll somehow raise their game for this occasion and it could get very ugly.

Edited by lastbronx4u

11 minutes ago, lastbronx4u said:

Liverpool haven't lost 4 straight games at Anfield for 93 years. I am assuming they'll somehow raise their game for this occasion and it could get very ugly.

Liverpool luv their history. Let's help them break a 93 year old record and make a little more history.