• Current Donation Goals

Liverpool will play 10 times better against us than they have in the last month but if we play our best we will win. Not easy.

One thing to note is that Liverpool are conceding goals to counter-attacks...

2 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Liverpool will play 10 times better against us than they have in the last month but if we play our best we will win. Not easy.

One thing to note is that Liverpool are conceding goals to counter-attacks...

Which is why I think my starting XI could be interesting. 

Having Moses, Pedro, Willian and Hazard all on the flanks ready to hurt them on the counter could be devastating. Then of course we need Fabregas to pick them out. 

Degensively we could be fragile, but it would take 100% commitment and discipline from that XI to prevail. 

xCELERYx   

Tough game, always is. The main thing is not dropping 3 points. A win would be huge, while coming away with a point would be a decent result also in the grand scheme of things. 

1-1. I mean it this time. I'll be happy with a point from this and a point at Arsenal. It'd maintain the gap.

Tibo 

Dave Sideshow Gaz 

Mose Matic Kantè Alonso

Pedro Diego Haz 

chelboy   
13 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Maybe we should just get at them? Go for it big time? 

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Pedro; Willian, Costa, Hazard

I would sacrifice Willian for Matic. I do think we would need both Kante and Matic but we will also need Cesc. I think Pedro would be better use as wing back as they would struggle to contain both Moses and Pedro rather than just focusing on Moses as Alonso is more defensive out of the pair . They would be afraid of Pedro and Moses making runs in behind especially with Cesc there to find them. I just hope Conte goes with a different approach to the Spurs game. Cesc is crucial to this game. Especially since they are shite at defending set pieces. His delivery can make the difference in points.  I think even a trio of Cesc, Hazard and Costa is capable of damaging Liverpool. Bring on Willian for the counter when they tire late on.

Rob B   

This would be extremely risky away at Anfield but part of me would us absolutely go for it with something like this:

Courtois;

Azpi, Luiz, Cahill;  

Moses, Cesc, Kante, Pedro

Willian, Costa, Hazard

Be shocked if Alonso and Matic didn't play though.

13 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Maybe we should just get at them? Go for it big time? 

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Pedro; Willian, Costa, Hazard

This I like

45 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

This I like

Depends if they're standing in the right places in my view