• Current Donation Goals

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

Mane back for this?

Yes, it looks likely, which is kind of annoying as he is their best/most direct player and I think a large reason why they have stopped scoring. That said, their defense has been crap so I reckon we may see quite a few goals in this one. 

Scooba   

No point predicting the team as it picks itself. The only position slightly up for debate is 3rd attacker - Willian or Pedro. I think it will be Pedro though. 

StebzAno   
3 hours ago, Ham said:

FB_IMG_1485698994500.jpg

Classic meme material.  I will have to show my Liverpool supporting mates this I think.  (After Tuesday of course).

I understand what people are saying about walking away with a point, and yes that would be very satisfactory on paper.  But it's Liverpool, so we must DESTROY them.  (a little too dramatic?).

Dave has the right idea, strong fast attacking in mid-field that won't give them a chance to touch our back third.  Then play a game of 'attack denied' for remainder of the match.

Very nervous about this... This game is more or less a Cup game as far as I am concerned as Liverpool will no doubt play out of their skin. 

3 points would be tremendous. Personally, Id just like to see us play as well as we can.. Whether that means we start Kante and Matic or Kante and Fabregas - I'd just like to see our midfield cope and get the ball to Costa and Hazard early.

1 hour ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Very nervous about this... This game is more or less a Cup game as far as I am concerned as Liverpool will no doubt play out of their skin. 

... out of their banana skin.  Yes.  (let's hope Slippy G will sip up).

Edited by Droy was my hero

Sir   

I think Conte will like to make amends against Liverpool given what they did in the previous meeting this season. Our side is a monster at the moment, and Liverpool's isn't.

I'm thinking a nice 2-0 win for us, but could be more.

kev61   
1 hour ago, Sir said:

I think Conte will like to make amends against Liverpool given what they did in the previous meeting this season. Our side is a monster at the moment, and Liverpool's isn't.

I'm thinking a nice 2-0 win for us, but could be more.

I love your optimism.Liverpool have a full team to pick from?and are due a good result.My spirit guide tells me it is the order of the universe;the same spirit guide that told me Carl Frampton would !ose last night!.

A draw would be a good result for them right?

Sciatika   

I have a good feeling about this one as long as we go in with the right attitude and start with pace and pressure and avoid conceding in the first 20 minutes.

Blue Rod   

Teams that have beaten or taken points from Liverpool have taken the game to them.  They are the worst at defending, amongst the top team.  I want to see us play like we're at the Bridge. Once you allow waves and waves of attack, with their crowd joining in, you're giving away the game.  

Edited by Blue Rod
Spelling