• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

paulw66   

Curious to see how much the PL wants to protect its product. Waiting for dubious Liverpool penalty / red card to us.

If Lucas starts, I reckon he will get booked after his 4th or 5th hack on Hazard / Willian / Pedro.

Kante / Matic will get booked after 1 foul. 

StebzAno   

I'm a day late spotting the now typical 'cabin shot' of the travelling Chelsea players.  For todays flight we have Hazard sat next to Willian, do we interpret this as possibly these two being wingmen for Costa at the start?  As expected Luiz appears (next to Zouma), and Chalobah.... sorry Bats behind them (well done if you get my hidden joke there about these two, if not see Bats' twitter feed).

ripz   

Chelsea team tonight: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Diego Costa, Hazard.

Chelsea subs tonight: Begovic, Terry, Zouma, Chalobah, Fabregas, Pedro, Batshuayi

I really love how predictable our squad and lineups are,very settled squad all in good health

Liverpool are playing with 0 strikers, I think their lack of confidence shows a bit, they'll play with Coutinho,Firminho and Lallana up front

Weather looking pretty horrible, quite heavy rain, wonder if that will suit either team more, hopefully we can turn their def inside out in the conditions, few reckless lunges as we counter attack.

1 minute ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Watford lead 2-0

Rather it was 2-0 in the 90th minute.  Arsenal will come back.

Leo91   

Another painfully slow start against a big side. Had to sacrifice one of the front three for Cesc and try and impose ourselves in the midfield we which haven't done in all of the big matches against City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.