• Current Donation Goals

2 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

For all the talk of other teams being out of it and the title being ours to lose, there's no room for complacency; there are 14 matches left and five other very strong teams who can catch up. One bad result and it's all open again. No one is out of it in my view. Of course I'd rather be where we are as opposed to everyone else but there's a long, long way to go. I've followed Chels since 1979 and I know what we're like! ⚽️💙

Agreed, and I've had another 20 years on top of that to know "what we're like"! (Although, that said, the Chelsea of the 21st Century is not as consistently inconsistent as the one of the 20th!)

This bloke Jesus is irritating though: he's got Citeh another two points late on.

49 minutes ago, Johnny Blue said:

Agreed, and I've had another 20 years on top of that to know "what we're like"! (Although, that said, the Chelsea of the 21st Century is not as consistently inconsistent as the one of the 20th!)

This bloke Jesus is irritating though: he's got Citeh another two points late on.

Yeah, and United are 2 up on Leicester.

Looks like Claudio is going to get another massive payoff...!! Amazing. They've lashed out £80m on transfers and could go down. I know Kantè was incredible but their problems seem to be deeper than that. It's a shame as CR seems like such a lovely man.

4 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

For all the talk of other teams being out of it and the title being ours to lose, there's no room for complacency; there are 14 matches left and five other very strong teams who can catch up. One bad result and it's all open again. No one is out of it in my view. Of course I'd rather be where we are as opposed to everyone else but there's a long, long way to go. I've followed Chels since 1979 and I know what we're like! ⚽️💙

*3 bad results

No one's counting any chickens but 3 lost games (re. Tottenham) when there are 14 games left would require a massive swing. Liverpool are home to Tottenham next week and Man City's fixtures before they play us are very tough for them. Liverpool & Arsenal are out of it. 100%.

59 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

*3 bad results

No one's counting any chickens but 3 lost games (re. Tottenham) when there are 14 games left would require a massive swing. Liverpool are home to Tottenham next week and Man City's fixtures before they play us are very tough for them. Liverpool & Arsenal are out of it. 100%.

Anything can happen in football. If we lose on Sunday you watch the reaction in here! 

1 hour ago, chelsea_matt said:

Yeah, and United are 2 up on Leicester.

Looks like Claudio is going to get another massive payoff...!! Amazing. They've lashed out £80m on transfers and could go down. I know Kantè was incredible but their problems seem to be deeper than that. It's a shame as CR seems like such a lovely man.

Had to check the table when I read this - incredible - 6 teams at the bottom with just 2 points between them.  It really does look like any of them (or Bournemouth now in free fall) could go down.

8 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

Anything can happen in football. If we lose on Sunday you watch the reaction in here! 

Luckily Antonio Conte has nothing in common with the wild reactions to anything in this place. If we lose one - which at some stage we probably will - he'll respond as he has to our other negative results.

I don't want to jinx anything but let's just say we are 'very well set'.

53 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Luckily Antonio Conte has nothing in common with the wild reactions to anything in this place. If we lose one - which at some stage we probably will - he'll respond as he has to our other negative results.

I don't want to jinx anything but let's just say we are 'very well set'.

Yes we are well set. We just have to keep on it like a car bonnet!

1 hour ago, chelsea_matt said:

That's right, no time for complacency we still have Jose away and Jesus at home and potential bananskins at West Brom and Everton so it could all go wrong!!!

But also the other teams will play eachother and take points off eachother so hopefully all good!

Jasonb   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Had to check the table when I read this - incredible - 6 teams at the bottom with just 2 points between them.  It really does look like any of them (or Bournemouth now in free fall) could go down.

Agree it looks like 2 of the bottom three might have the fight and tactics to get out of it.

Hull under the new manager are looking capable of getting points and Sunderlands hammering of Palace throws up an interesting possibility.

Bournemouth now have injuries and are looking vulnerable and Leicester are struggling and I’m not sure if Boro can win enough. Think it will go right to the last match till we know the exact teams to get demoted.

kev61   
6 hours ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

*3 bad results

No one's counting any chickens but 3 lost games (re. Tottenham) when there are 14 games left would require a massive swing. 

Indeed like the brexit referendum and Donald Trump,who would have thought it!