Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Arsenal 1

184 posts in this topic

I only had to watch he Alonso goal once to see there was need to be forensic about it.It was a clear - cut goal without ambiguity;IMO.

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

I only had to watch he Alonso goal once to see there was need to be forensic about it.It was a clear - cut goal without ambiguity;IMO.

Now why doesn't that surprise me.  I was less sure on the 2nd and 3rd viewing and changed my mind on about the 5th viewing.  

How long did you take to make you mind up on JM?

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Now why doesn't that surprise me.  I was less sure on the 2nd and 3rd viewing and changed my mind on about the 5th viewing.  

How long did you take to make you mind up on JM?

One has nothing to do with the other so this is an irrelevant comment only designed to incite an argument. Typical Droy.

I might not ever get the chance to say this again but...... I'm with Droy on this one.

😅

I actually thought Bellerin fouled Costa in the header that came off the bar, made no attempt to play the ball or win the challenge and pushed Diego off balance

The great thing about the Alonso goal and all the discussion around it is...it doesn't matter a flying f*** one way or another..3-1 in the record books and 3 points.!!!

2 hours ago, chara said:

The great thing about the Alonso goal and all the discussion around it is...it doesn't matter a flying f*** one way or another..3-1 in the record books and 3 points.!!!

At least Arsene got a better view of it from the stand. 

10 hours ago, DaviesCFC said:

I actually thought Bellerin fouled Costa in the header that came off the bar, made no attempt to play the ball or win the challenge and pushed Diego off balance

He did. I think he must have remembered Larsen barging Ramires off the ball as he was about to head into the same unguarded net in the infamous Sunderland game the other year. It was a clear a pen as you'll ever see and a red card for denying an obvious GSO, but Mike Dean ignored it.

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

He did. I think he must have remembered Larsen barging Ramires off the ball as he was about to head into the same unguarded net in the infamous Sunderland game the other year. It was a clear a pen as you'll ever see and a red card for denying an obvious GSO, but Mike Dean ignored it.

Very well said, that Sunderland game and that decision still p&sses me off hugely. We may well have won the league that season had that not happened the way it did.