• Current Donation Goals

Sciatika   
11 hours ago, Johnny Blue said:

Chara, I would think anyone who's supported Chelsea for more than the last 13 years would stïll get the collywobbles until it's mathematically impossible to be overhauled...

And, in any given game, I can only ever relax a little when we're at least three goals ahead with only about ten two minutes to go.

So, no, I can't help you!

Fixed that for you!

GURJ SS   

Mustafi should be gone, had no interest in ever getting the ball.

Edited by GURJ SS

StebzAno   

A brilliant show on display so far.  Definite reappearance from hazard, strong performance from both kante and matic.  Moses a beast on the wing.

We need the second goal, also can Hazard stop passing the ball across the pitch on the edge of our box, not everyone is as confident on the ball as he is.

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, ripz said:

STOP DOING USELESS SHORT CORNERS FFS !!

I agree - in Costa, Cahill and Luiz we have 3 strong players in the air; we need to playing to our strengths.

Very disappointing. We should be up by at least two. Arsenal have given us so much that I'm pulling my hair at how we have failed to capitalise in key moments. This could come back to bite us. 

Fabregas and Willian should come on. Hazard clearly carrying something. 

How come we haven't scored more than 1 goal ? How many time we have screwed that final pass? Although we have been best team by far they have created better chances than us.

chelboy   

Still got issues with those crosses coming from the left to the far post.  Could easily have conceded that chance. We have been better than I thought we would. Only negative is the wasted counter attacks. Very poor could have finished them.