Michael Tucker

Burnley 1 Chelsea 1

179 posts in this topic

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Difficult game with their home record but I fully expect us to show 0% complacency. Conte won't allow it.

A draw isn't an awful result, considering. However I would hope we go all out for the win and give them absolutely nothing.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

A draw is not a bad result mathematically. Psychologically though, I'm not so sure. That would be two away draws and one home win. And there is still an awful lot of games to play. It wouldn't damage my confidence in us winning the title, but it wouldn't be a good psychological result either. 

A propos nothing at all, whatever happened to Bluereed? Heard "Gonna make it a night to remember", and his name came to mind - he always posted that before matches as some form of superstitious ritual

^^^^^^

As far as I now, nothing happened to him. He just  seems to have stopped posting about a year (or more) ago. He may start again, or not.

Obviously he had a night to forget. Thanks Michael.

16 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

A draw is not a bad result mathematically. Psychologically though, I'm not so sure. That would be two away draws and one home win. And there is still an awful lot of games to play. It wouldn't damage my confidence in us winning the title, but it wouldn't be a good psychological result either. 

Depends really. If we get an equalizer late in the game, it'll feel like a point gained. A win would be great though, especially since this is the last fixture before the CL and EL restart. 

14 hours ago, blue moon said:

Obviously he had a night to forget. Thanks Michael.

Brilliant. Well played

I think we need a win though if other results go in our favour the psychological factor is less.

We are now in the 2nd half of the season and teams now know the way you play so we will need to be at our best.

John Terry will chuckling at the fact that Gibbs is still on the pitch against Hull.....