Michael Tucker

Burnley 1 Chelsea 1

179 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Ham said:

John Terry will chuckling at the fact that Gibbs is still on the pitch against Hull.....

And Wenger will be furious with the ref for Sanchez handball goal , he hates that kind of thing 

It's gonna be a massive test; like QPR or West Ham when we won the title in 2915. Pivotal.

36 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

It's gonna be a massive test; like QPR or West Ham when we won the title in 2915. Pivotal.

Any other predictions Matt?

9 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

1-1

^^^

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

And Wenger will be furious with the ref for Sanchez handball goal , he hates that kind of thing 

Arsen was all smiles all after the match, I missed the bit where he offered to replay the game

1 hour ago, chelsea_matt said:

tell us more o time travelling one.

First time in ages I've been supporting Liverpool but they're doing a good job on Spurs so far.

Beat Burnley and  go 12 points clear tomorrow - Come on you Blues!!!

Win tomorrow and it's pretty much over. 

6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yes, I fully expect him to bang on about how unfair is was on Hull for the whole week.

We really need the win to completely demoralise the chasing pack. If we can do that and then (very importantly) City end up blinking before we do, we might just be ok.