Michael Tucker

Wolves 0 Chelsea 2

123 posts in this topic

Let's try putting my comment in the right thread this time lol.

Was only a matter of time before we started putting out more of the regular league team in the cup matches as we progress towards the other end of the tournament.  Could explain Costa starting, but then he didn't have much of a prolific game against Burnely, so maybe he wants to stop the rot before it starts there.  I understand Luiz and Alonso were rested with injuries, so assume Pedro takes up the left flank.  I think 'trialists' will struggle to get places in the senior games now, at least until the title is mathematically decided.

Referee clueless so far.

"Where were you when you were 5hit ?"

A considerable number of places above you.

Wolves players queuing up taking it turns to foul us whilst Jon Moss wonders what that round white thing bouncing around the pitch is.

Maybe we can put Hazard in second half. 

13 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Maybe we can put Hazard in second half. 

I think he's scared the ref is going to let them end his career , you know , to keep the game flowing.

the most frustrating thing is how terrible our front 3 are, they look like they've never played with each other and have no clue how to attack, Moses has dipped in attacking form over the last couple of months which is disappointing too. Considering the players we have on the pitch we should be all over the when attacking, front 3 in the box with FB's pushing up but Willian and Hazard are midfield drifters.

Edited by ripz

Awful lackadaisical performance , Hazard does not want to be playing, take him off , put on Michy and go 3-5-2 so Costa isn't battling 6 defenders on his own.

Front 3 have been the worst out of the team. Dont think he should have started both Hazard and Costa. Both dont look like they want to play.  JT been the best player so far. 

What on earth is wrong with our passing today?  

Has Moses got in a cross yet ? It's been blocked every single time.