Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Swansea City 1

175 posts in this topic

"... auctioned the training jacket he wore that night and made £28,600 for charity. Now at university, Morgan has never been a ball boy again." - Telegraph, 16/1/2015. Hope he fails to graduate.

Was torn last night: my default position was to want Citeh to lose, but my head said, the longer they're in it, the better for us in terms of the League. (Posted here, as relevant to us and the EPL.)

7 hours ago, Johnny Blue said:

Was torn last night: my default position was to want Citeh to lose, but my head said, the longer they're in it, the better for us in terms of the League. (Posted here, as relevant to us and the EPL.)

I hope they go all the way to the final - and then lose 8-0

9 hours ago, Johnny Blue said:

Exactly my reaction  goes for all the other "contenders" as well  ie knew Arsenal would win,no brainer, but my desire to see them embarrassed was tempered by the more games issue..pity about Europe  but...

We have to win this one, we only going to focus on this one, and we can't afford any other draw. City got 4 major games to deal with till the end of the season, we got 2, but the hidden threat seems to be Spurs with no obstacles. Faber should have more time than Matic if we need to break the codes for our attack players.

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I hope they go all the way to the final - and then lose 8-0

Prefer the semi final

11 hours ago, Johnny Blue said:

Ideally the Semis would be the right time for them to get kicked out of the CL.  Almost as upsetting as the final, the final is after the PL finishes, and I dont think I'd want to watch them in the final anyway.

(Edit ^ same time posting - great minds and all that)

Edited by Droy was my hero

Have to think that these prolonged breaks are disrupting our rhythm a bit. 

Also worth noting that this may not be the best time to play swansea.. Maybe I am a bit pessimistic but I actually think this may be another banana skin. Obviously hoping I am horrendously wrong.

On 22/02/2017 at 7:35 AM, Johnny Blue said:

Weird quoting myself, but to make the same point, this time about Spuds, who can now "concentrate on the league". (My reaction on seeing the result -- deep joy at their losing to Ghent -- was then tempered by the subsequent realisation of the implications.)

4 hours ago, Johnny Blue said:

Weird quoting myself, but to make the same point, this time about Spuds, who can now "concentrate on the league". (My reaction on seeing the result -- deep joy at their losing to Ghent -- was then tempered by the subsequent realisation of the implications.)

Spurs are no threat with or without the EL