Michael Tucker

West Ham 1 Chelsea 2

224 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Ham at London Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Monday 6th March 2017 (Local UK time/date).

With Payet having to follow his wife and kids to Marseille  I'd say we'll batter this shower of shyte 0-4.  

Edited by Michael Tucker
Legal

Antonio got sent off against Watford, so that's their top scorer suspended against us.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

With Payet having to follow his wife and kids to Marseille  I'd say we'll batter this shower of shyte 0-4.  

Nice work with the editing Michael.  Just keeping you on your toes 😉

My next post will be about the Maddie McCann "disappearance" 

Only joking.

Edited by Ham

Fairly easy game we will win. Hopefully Costa can play well all 90 mins.

They're crap , their manager is a buffoon and their support are mindless clowns  , however they do excel in getting crosses in , and with Carroll back for his customary one game in twelve we need to stop the crosses at source.

Hopefully a comfortable away win.

I'm expecting the referee to make more of an impact than their players.

Wonder how we will handle Caroll. You know he will just target Azpi all game long. I would bring in Ake and put Cahill on the right. It might sound bizarre but that back 3 is best suited against people like Caroll. Yesterday Llorente kept nagging Azpi and was bring the ball down easily.  Not Azpi fault but I think we should adjust against big target men such as Caroll.  Caroll and set pieces are there main threats especially without Antonio. Nullify those and it should be comfortable. Cesc obviously has to start.

They'll be up for it. When we won the title in 2015 the win there was massive...same again here. We've got a reasonable chance I'd say. Hopefully no injuries but Carroll on the end of crosses and getting knock downs is a worry.

I'd be tempted to play Zouma at RCB

we've got Antonio, they haven't!

Teddy Sheringham was interviewed before the referee handed the EFL trophy to United today and he said Carroll was still injured which was not what I heard previously.