• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

Jasonb   

FYI - in the first half Cahill had more touches than any other CFC player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
1 minute ago, Conte Kante said:

As annoying as it is to concede a goal so late that was a very important win and was probably one of our top five hardest fixtures left, so all in all I am happy.

I think that was important too and the fans there for the first time starting singing,

'we're going to win the league'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haifarul said:

I couldn't be held responsible for what I would shout down the phone.

This is the credit card company's response to my foul and abusive language:

"As I have not been able to reach you, I have blocked your account with immediate effect."

Toh sirs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   

Is anyone concerned with Costa's performance? Yes, he scored, but his touch is really poor since the China rumours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

Kante and Luiz were brilliant tonight. Cahill played very well. Hazard had some wonderful moments.

Everyone else was good with the exception of Costa who was awful tonight. On this occasion he was fortunate enough to benefit from a flick on from a defender and score but his touch was abysmal. 

He gave away possession so many times I lost count. He was playing way too deep throughout the game. Very frustrating to watch.  I don't know what Michy must be thinking tonight......

Brilliant result though. Another opportunity to drop points avoided. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
3 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Is anyone concerned with Costa's performance? Yes, he scored, but his touch is really poor since the China rumours 

I am he's playing like he played under Mourhino,I hope it's just a blip in his form and not his mind being somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
1 minute ago, kev61 said:

I am he's playing like he played under Mourhino,I hope it's just a blip in his form and not his mind being somewhere else.

As long as he keeps scoring and / or we keep winning. Maybe he's got an injury, who knows? It would be good to have him back to his rampaging best soon though, and for us to put games to bed earlier. But as I said earlier - best result of the season so far. A real banana skin, and Spurs must be gutted. Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCELERYx   
5 minutes ago, Ham said:

Kante and Luiz were brilliant tonight. Cahill played very well. Hazard had some wonderful moments.

Everyone else was good with the exception of Costa who was awful tonight. On this occasion he was fortunate enough to benefit from a flick on from a defender and score but his touch was abysmal. 

He gave away possession so many times I lost count. He was playing way too deep throughout the game. Very frustrating to watch.  I don't know what Michy must be thinking tonight......

Brilliant result though. Another opportunity to drop points avoided. 

Don't think Kante was as good as what some have suggested. He did some great work but when he continuously gave possession away cheaply with some really poor passing, it undoes everything else. Costa had the same issue, he's drifting too far away from goal, his touch is poor and his passing often poorer - not for the first time. Pedro was much the same this evening too, besides his excellent pass for the Hazard goal. 

Luiz by far our best player, a real commanding performance down back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
12 minutes ago, zaffo said:

Don't think Kante was as good as what some have suggested. He did some great work but when he continuously gave possession away cheaply with some really poor passing, it undoes everything else. Costa had the same issue, he's drifting too far away from goal, his touch is poor and his passing often poorer - not for the first time. Pedro was much the same this evening too, besides his excellent pass for the Hazard goal. 

Luiz by far our best player, a real commanding performance down back. 

I agree with Luiz but not Kante.Kante made one howler of a pass in the second half but over all was solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.