Michael Tucker

West Ham 1 Chelsea 2

226 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Who posted the picture of Matic running back to defend in the context of the West Ham goal?  What was your insinuation? You went out of your way to deride Matic, and hint at his responsibility for the goal.

Nearly there - I hinted at something.  Not at responsibility for the goal though.  

Frankly if I fell into the trap of believing some of the nonsense suggestions that get posted on here, I would seriously worry about my judgement.  

33 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Nearly there - I hinted at something.  

Shorts too tight? Cold sore evident? Funny hair? Standing in the wrong place ? Anyone?

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Shorts too tight? Cold sore evident? Funny hair? Standing in the wrong place ? Anyone?

Nope, it's no use now Mark.  He's resorted to "I can't continue backing into the corner any further with my unexplained nonsense, so I'll just pretend I know something really clever, and maybe you can explain it for me".  At least he's trying with you I guess, couldn't even give me an answer let alone a straight one.  But we both know why that particular image was posted, as does everyone else, let's not play this silly game anymore.

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I would seriously worry about my judgement.  

I think it's too late for that now.

13 hours ago, kev61 said:

Trying to understand you droy is like listening  to the song "The windmills of your mind".

"like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel, never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel"

But speaking entirely impartially and not a little mischievously, devil's advocate and all that (no offence intended Droy), everyone is entitled to their opinion however ludicrous it might seem to others and it's obvious that Droy likes winding people up and they enjoy taking the bait. 

I read it all with interest, it adds to my Chelsea education.  And for the record, Mikel disappointed me hugely, I like Matic, I love Fabregas and I adore Conte.    

"Windmills"?..that was an easy one..try Louie Louie ..NO one knows those words!!

Any news on the bloke who tried to congratulate our guys?,,sure that's what he came on the pitch for.

48 minutes ago, chara said:

"Windmills"?..that was an easy one..try Louie Louie ..NO one knows those words!!

Any news on the bloke who tried to congratulate our guys?,,sure that's what he came on the pitch for.

I think he was just trying to escape the nightmare.

13 hours ago, chelsian2015 said:

Come on guys lets stop this Matic Faber sheaa. We have a slim chance to win the league, drop 3 points to united, drop 3 points to city, but we need to win all the rwst. Wake up and smell the refrees.

10 points clear with 11 games to go and yet "we have a slim chance to win the league". Apparently.

I have now heard it all. Insane.

1 hour ago, chara said:

"Louie louie, oh no, we gotta go"

That's the only bit I know.... Always reminds me of Animal House.  What a film that was.

What topic is this?  I've lost track. 

On 09/03/2017 at 6:57 PM, JaneB said:

"like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel, never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel"

But speaking entirely impartially and not a little mischievously, devil's advocate and all that (no offence intended Droy), everyone is entitled to their opinion however ludicrous it might seem to others and it's obvious that Droy likes winding people up and they enjoy taking the bait. 

I read it all with interest, it adds to my Chelsea education.  And for the record, Mikel disappointed me hugely, I like Matic, I love Fabregas and I adore Conte.    

Yes indeed Jane,but what the hell does it mean?.I get the feeliing it is someone trying  to be poetic but sounds like Chris Eubank.

1 person likes this

On 10/03/2017 at 0:26 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Nearly there - I hinted at something.

Well Yoda, here's an idea - instead of trying to be cryptic/clever, why don't you just come out and say it in plain English? That might negate the need for people to question you, and avoid any misunderstandings.

I would seriously worry about my judgement.  

Don't fret, there are plenty of others here to do that for you..............:).