Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

521 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, StebzAno said:

I can't help but also have that feeling nagging at me in the back of my mind.

All this violin playing about how they have it bad fitting in Europe, no recognisable striker, Rooney out, Martial and Rashford with illness.  It could all be groundwork for if they do lose out just to say "yeh, but we played a weakened team."  But I also wonder if come 18:45 they'll come out with only joking, all three have recovered.

If they really don't play than it has to be down to our old friend Mata surely?  I think Jose might go back to 4-3-3 with (L-R) Blind, Smalling, Bailly, Valencia... Herrara, Pogba, Fellaini... Lingard, Mata, Mkhitaryan.

Just the £500m worth of reserves then 

I'm assuming they are playing Smalling at the base of that back three. If so, that is not going to go well for them at all me thinks.

Lazarus rises , Mourinho a miracle maker.

Rise Rashford , rise.

Rashford suddenly gets better to relieve Mata, who'd have thought it eh?  But trying 3-4-3 again?  Joes's putting A LOT of faith in that back three unless he expects to hold it in midfield with Pogba and Herrera.  Kante and Matic better be alert, and I'm not sure if Alonso will cope with Valencia and Mkhitaryan.

Looking at the bench, do you get the feeling both managers plan a rush of activity in the last segment?

Poor start , one team in it so far.

Left hand side has lost the ball numerous times. Alonso, Cahill and Matic showing their weaknesses. 

I've seen AT LEAST two attempts from Darmian. two from Rojo, one by Jones, and another two by Pogba to take our players out the game.  They aren't interested in playing football, just hacking us down.

6 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

A new rule in football kick hazard as much as you want

That's not new , it was introduced the first year he was here.

Dirty wee bastard that herrera and deserves everything he gets