• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

Poor old Herrera , if only Rooney was there to talk him out of it.

ripz   

Man U tactics: let's commit 50 fouls in the first half hour and then act amazed when someone gets sent off. Jones, Darmian,Rojo all hacking away. They get what they deserve

Edited by ripz

Incredibly harsh on Herrera as he's committed two fouls all game and that last one was rather soft. 

But the team Manchester deserves to be a man down. About time the refs started to punish the tactic of just kicking everything that moves. The sooner English teams get that the better they'll do in Europe. Let the best players shine. Not to be slaughtered for 90 mins 38 games a year. 

So... I supoose a well done Oliver is in order. That feels weird to say. 

• Like 1

Man sets up side to kick opposition relentlessly , side kick opposition relentlessly , have man rightfully dismissed , man smiles and wonders why everyone has it in for him.

(As side continue to kick everyone ).

StebzAno   

You know I thought some of the names put up by Man Utd were odd, given there were better options, Darmian being one obvious oddity.  But I guess we now know that the tactics being deployed are dirty tactics.  Literally disgusted at what I'm seeing.

6 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Fair enough. Did you enjoy their "amazing comeback" like we're all supposed to?

No. It made me sick. Especially since they (as per usual) cheat their way throug Europe. 

That Suarez is such a horrible little ****!

1 minute ago, Sleeping Dave said:

No. It made me sick. Especially since they (as per usual) cheat their way throug Europe. 

That Suarez is such a horrible little ****!

To a Chelsea fan it certainly had the smell of same old same old to me for sure....