Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

522 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

To a Chelsea fan it certainly had the smell of same old same old to me for sure....

Quite. We've been on the receiving end too many times. 

Thats what made the CL 2012 triumph so sweet. Against all odds we made it to the final after a softish red on JT and they geting a penalty. 

Down to 10 does not mean much until Cesc comes on.  Missing both him and Pedro. Would have started either one.  We suffer without both. United have played us well. Allowed Alonso and Cahill to have the ball. They know they aren't very good at bringing the ball out. I would have started Ake.

Phil Neville what a prick,"it shouldn't have been a sending off"

When your entire tactic is to foul Hazard you can have few complaints when it comes back to bite you. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Man sets up side to kick opposition relentlessly , side kick opposition relentlessly , have man rightfully dismissed , man smiles and wonders why everyone has it in for him.

(As side continue to kick everyone ).

I don't usually get annoyed about the physical side(it's a mans game after all)but that was ri

Ridiculous bordering on thuggery - is Keown watching  a different game

Martin Keown is the man you turn to when Jamie Redknapp is too cerebral.

Let's hope it's fab for matic

12 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Down to 10 does not mean much until Cesc comes on.  Missing both him and Pedro. Would have started either one.  We suffer without both. United have played us well. Allowed Alonso and Cahill to have the ball. They know they aren't very good at bringing the ball out. I would have started Ake.

Saving them two for the final segment perhaps.

Kante fcking legend, I was laughing in the 1st half at how much of a giant Pogba is compared to him but Kante is all beast. I'd have him over Pogba any day

'Yippee yi yea get along little donkey'!!