• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

.... and you're off and running with your "Jose is not some kind of God" routine. Give it a break mate, stop throwing insults and falsehoods around because you of all people should know how hurtful that can be. For instance Jose praises United fans is hard for you to stomach (really??) when you've made an internet career at telling everyone how useless he is!  Cheer up and check out the video below on about 3:00 ... it's Jose being really nice about us a couple of years back and might cheer you up (it's what managers do)

As for Fatty! This is a man who rocked up after telling everyone he would never manage "that club" (thats us by the way). For a Prem manager to say that about another team for whatever reason is incredible, and then to turn up a few years later and take Romans money is almost breathtaking. Now that is worth a "feck off"!

I won't be the first person to point out that whatever abuse was directed at Jose came from a handful of fans. If I followed your argument, Benitez committed a big wrongdoing and therefore deserved a big payback.  Mourinho did a smaller sin and received a smaller payback. It's just you and Dave making a calamity of it.  And before your ink dries, Jose will be off making another insinuating remarks at our fans. That's just who he is. He can't help himself.  

You'd find this low level abuse directed at any person on a given day depending on the context (for example, Roman Abramovich has received sticks when we have not done well)  Jose Mourinho does not deserve to be treated differently.  He is no saint, and nor should I expect our fans to be. 

Well let's all agree that his comments on Pogba were borderline absurd. Sure he needs to protect the clubs significant outlay on a player I feel is largely overrated. But to say he was the best player on the pitch? Kante had him in his pocket all 90 without breaking much sweat. 

paulw66   
17 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Well let's all agree that his comments on Pogba were borderline absurd. Sure he needs to protect the clubs significant outlay on a player I feel is largely overrated. But to say he was the best player on the pitch? Kante had him in his pocket all 90 without breaking much sweat. 

I think we can all agree on that one. Harmony on the forum? I need to sit down. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I think we can all agree on that one. Harmony on the forum? I need to sit down. 

Yep, hard to see how anyone could disagree with that assessment, including JM, whom I'm sure knew that that judgement was beyond dispute and decided to put out that deliberately perverse comment because of it.

Never was the phrase "the game passed him by" more appropriate. I mean what did he contribute? What did he do at all?

Sir   
26 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Man Utd charged with failing to control players. No news yet on the stamp on Hazard though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39272896

The referee saw the incident at the time and didn't feel the need to taken any action apparently. Make that what you will.

3 minutes ago, Sir said:

The referee saw the incident at the time and didn't feel the need to taken any action apparently. Make that what you will.

Disgraceful!

9 minutes ago, Sir said:

How on Earth that can be left to just sit there like that, with no-one questioning it, is a complete disgrace.

Blue Rod   

Michael Oliver reported that he saw the stamp on Hazard by Rojo and "dealt with the incident as he saw fit at the time" Stamping on a player lying on the ground is now a normal part of our game. 

12 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Michael Oliver reported that he saw the stamp on Hazard by Rojo and "dealt with the incident as he saw fit at the time" Stamping on a player lying on the ground is now a normal part of our game. 

He is clearly not up to his job then. Should be sacked immediately