• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

chara   
10 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

But on the contrary you and a very few others seem the one to be obsessed by the man, analyzing his every word and phrase as it comes out of Old Trafford..... "what did he say?.....defensive?..... what a ******* nerve..... we're not defensive, how bloody dare he....great fans?.....who United?... better than us?.... what an infernal nerve!!....we supported him through thick and thin...well not me I suppose coz I hated the ******* ground he walked on... I'm gonna tell him to feck off next time I see him or agree with someone who does". 

Seriously, get a  life. The bloke has got a bloody nose. He left here with the team performing like someone had just poured 7 Up in the engine and now we are sitting 10 points clear and about to win the title. Of course he's miffed, of course he's embarrassed, he's a human being. Instead of frothing at the mouth when you INTERPRET that he has had a dig at you, have a little chuckle whilst looking down from a great height - that's what I do if I can be bothered to listen in the first place.

There are lots of posters on here I like and respect who hold an opposite opinion on this subject and that is fine because I totally understand what a divisive character JM can be. But I'd like to think they also respect my opinion even if they disagree with it.  And when you and the likes of Blue Rod go to your default setting (" you think he's a God, admit that your in love with him, you must be crying yourself to sleep at night"), I allow myself a little inner smile, safe in the knowledge that you've run out of anything coherent to say. You probably think I'm sitting at the end of my internet with steam coming out my ears screaming "how very dare they!!!"  

But I'll give you a little insight into my mindset. My partner is a United supporter. On Monday night as soon as Herrera was sent off she picked up her OK magazine and didn't take her nose out of it until  24Hours at A&E came on the box. I was sitting there quietly laughing me ******* arse off...

Great post Nobly...doesn't matter if I agree or not points made

The great thing about "knowing" is the inner satisfaction and the "oppo" knowing that you know!!..During the Spurs defeat game I had a call from UK asking if I was watching the game. After the Arse game I refrained from returning the call knowing it was being waited for..sooo much more rewarding.

Edited by Michael Tucker
Offensive comments removed .

Think I saw that Hazard has been fouled 80 times this season; as much as De Bruyne and Sanchez combined. Systematically targeted and it's just a matter of time before one of those fouls is the end of his season.

2 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

But whether a stamp causes injury or not is something of a red herring. It's still undoubtably dirty play.

??  No - the red herring was the claim that Man U were trying to injure Hazard to get him out of this game and the remainder of our PL run.  It is undoubtedly dirty play and deserves a suspension.

2 hours ago, Ham said:

A nasty tackle could be career ending.  A stamp could be life threatening.  

oh really?  I think you forget about elbows which are the real danger in football.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Ham   
9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

oh really?  I think you forget about elbows which are the real danger in football.

I also forgot to mention the possibility of the use of knives and chemical weapons during games because I considered it irrelevant. 

kev61   
On 15/03/2017 at 0:52 AM, NoblyBobly said:

I think you'll find Rodney that it's you that makes a "calamity" of it and then starts frothing at the mouth when JM utters anything that you can bend into the category of an "insinuating remark at our fans".  My suggestion to you is to take a chill pill, act in a more adult way and not give a sh.t, but if you feel better getting yourself all worked up then be my guest.

However when a significant number of fans (number not yet determined) start chanting within earshot of the worlds media "feck off Mourinho" I find it embarrassing and possibly damaging to our image as fans which people take great pleasure in dragging through the mud. It doesn't represent me and I don't think it represents the majority of other fans from what I'm hearing, so I think they just need to wind their necks in. If one shouted it sitting next to me I would turn and shout it right back in his face and see if he could take it as well as dish it out.

I'm really not bothered what JM thinks because it's probably water of a ducks back. If he wants to retort he can (and did). He's a very rich and successful man and he doesn't need my sympathy or your approval.    

I ask a question Nobly..Do you really think Mourhino had our interests at heart when he managed us at all stages in his time with us?.I dislike the man with a passion,He never blames himself,media,players,referees are to blame but not him; can you not see it?

You are blinded by his success,now watch his demise at utd

3 hours ago, kev61 said:

I ask a question Nobly..Do you really think Mourhino had our interests at heart when he managed us at all stages in his time with us?.I dislike the man with a passion,He never blames himself,media,players,referees are to blame but not him; can you not see it?

You are blinded by his success,now watch his demise at utd

Nobly failing to be objective then.  All that past success blinding him, and not being able to see the future as clearly as Kev61.

Man U fans as far as I can tell, love him.  First manager to stand up for Man U since SAF (who did everything twice as well or badly according to your point of view).

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Man U fans as far as I can tell, love him. 

These, of course, are the same Man U fans who despised the ground he walked on, when he was at Chelsea? Of course they love him - just like they initially 'loved' Van Gaal and Moyes, until the penny dropped - they believe that they'll win things with him in charge (and not just the odd domestic cup, either).  Let's see how much they 'love' him if two seasons from now, they've still failed to win the League, or indeed, the CL, and Jose keeps up his media assault.

24 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

These, of course, are the same Man U fans who despised the ground he walked on, when he was at Chelsea? Of course they love him - just like they initially 'loved' Van Gaal and Moyes, until the penny dropped - they believe that they'll win things with him in charge (and not just the odd domestic cup, either).  Let's see how much they 'love' him if two seasons from now, they've still failed to win the League, or indeed, the CL, and Jose keeps up his media assault.

His media assault?  Or the media's assault?

Yes they will love him if he wins things - just as Porto fans, Inter Fans, most RM fans and most Chelsea fans still love him (and all his ex-players).
Or as Trump fans too love Trump - for this is much the same.  JM (like SAF) is quite able to talk through the media so that most fans can hear his voice without the misdirection of the media that hate him for it.  Most of us anyway.

32 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

These, of course, are the same Man U fans who despised the ground he walked on, when he was at Chelsea?

One has to ask whether these fans that hated him then were being rational then.  And if the answer is no, draw the obvious conclusion about some current fans.

19 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

His media assault?  Or the media's assault?

Don't be silly. Pointless even trying to have a sensible discussion on this subject  with you. You're way too sensitive and one-eyed. Mourinho is God, and beyond any criticism - I get it.

Discussing old hates/new loves (and vice versa), I refer the Honourable Gentlemen to one Mark Hughes. The contempt I held for him while he was at ManU knew no bounds, and I was very disappointed when we signed him. Then there was that FA Cup game against Liverpool...

I rest my case: we football fans are a fickle lot.

• Like 1