Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

503 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Bit petty that. Not sure I agree with the club posting stuff like that on the official site. 

We should be bigger and better than that. 

Rubbish. You're clearly only saying that because of your adoration of JM. If it was any other club with any other manager you wouldn't have any complaint at all and you know it.

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Bit petty that. Not sure I agree with the club posting stuff like that on the official site. 

We should be bigger and better than that. 

Fair point - though I wouldn't make a big deal of it.  A bit petty.

No fun is a fair (and fun) response from Ham, but the angry retort from PeteRobbo tells us all where he is coming from.  Actually (as a JM lover) I'd say it would be far far more childish against any other club bar Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

FB_IMG_1484672635282.jpg

Apropos of nothing Ham ( I mean it this time, no hidden message ), can you believe it's only in the last week that I found out about the GIF button next to text messages on my phone, where you can instantly respond to a conversation with a relevant GIF image, something you'd probably use a lot. My mate now regrets educating me on this tool.

11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Fair point - though I wouldn't make a big deal of it.  A bit petty.

No fun is a fair (and fun) response from Ham, but the angry retort from PeteRobbo tells us all where he is coming from.  Actually (as a JM lover) I'd say it would be far far more childish against any other club bar Liverpool.

I didn't see any anger in PeteRobbo's response. He was stating the obvious. Contrast that with the passive-aggressive response, from you and Sleeping Dave, to anything about Jose. 

8 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

Apropos of nothing Ham ( I mean it this time, no hidden message ), can you believe it's only in the last week that I found out about the GIF button next to text messages on my phone, where you can instantly respond to a conversation with a relevant GIF image, something you'd probably use a lot. My mate now regrets educating me on this tool.

Like I've said before Stebz, a picture paints a thousand words. Enjoy. 😊

4 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

I didn't see any anger in PeteRobbo's response

Oh well.

I agree with Dave. I thought it was funny and laughed, but after a while I thought that it was beneath us and some (precious) posters on here would be up in arms if the boot was on the other foot. Plus it could have the effect of galvanising them to put that smile on the other side of our faces as, I hope, it would have done for us.

3 hours ago, Ham said:

FB_IMG_1484672635282.jpg

I really don't see how it could be labelled as 'fun'. Petty and small-time more like. Something you'd expect from Tottenham or Fulham. Not from us. 

2 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Rubbish. You're clearly only saying that because of your adoration of JM. If it was any other club with any other manager you wouldn't have any complaint at all and you know it.

You've no idea what you're on about. Clearly. Go back to sleep Pete and practice your psychology aspirations on someone else. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

I agree with Dave. I thought it was funny and laughed, but after a while I thought that it was beneath us and some (precious) posters on here would be up in arms if the boot was on the other foot. Plus it could have the effect of galvanising them to put that smile on the other side of our faces as, I hope, it would have done for us.

Quite. Unnecessary at best. 

If United were looking for some extra motivation it won't be hard to find it. Arrogant from our side and not the least bit of 'fun banter' if you ask me. 

18 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I really don't see how it could be labelled as 'fun'. Petty and small-time more like. Something you'd expect from Tottenham or Fulham. Not from us. 

You've no idea what you're on about. Clearly. Go back to sleep Pete and practice your psychology aspirations on someone else. Thanks.

Quite. Unnecessary at best. 

If United were looking for some extra motivation it won't be hard to find it. Arrogant from our side and not the least bit of 'fun banter' if you ask me. 

Relax.  Almost certainly a Twitter windup. 

Screenshot_20170312-004317.png

We are the one that United afraid of, its all mental , and 2/1 for Chelsea.