Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

503 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

I think it was a typo. The club would never mock anyone. Never. 

Hmm - it was a typo.  Man U have actually climbed  to 6th...                ... from 7th.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal.... now one place left for either us or Man Utd.  A tough three matches to get through, but why not, let's go for it.

8 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal.... now one place left for either us or Man Utd.  A tough three matches to get through, but why not, let's go for it.

Why not?

The pragmatist in me tells me the Stoke match is more important. But there are matches that singlehandedly raise our business values and even recruit more kids to our fanbase. This is one of them. It's got so many ingredients you could win a masterchef just watching it.

The choice is not one or the other. If there is a player who can't give his best against ManU and do the same against Stoke, I'd rather he raised a hand now.

It'll be Arsenal V Spurs and City V Us / Utd  , they want an Emirates final.

17 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I really don't see how it could be labelled as 'fun'. Petty and small-time more like. Something you'd expect from Tottenham or Fulham. Not from us. 

You've no idea what you're on about. Clearly. Go back to sleep Pete and practice your psychology aspirations on someone else. Thanks.

Quite. Unnecessary at best. 

If United were looking for some extra motivation it won't be hard to find it. Arrogant from our side and not the least bit of 'fun banter' if you ask me. 

Psychology aspirations? What on earth are you on about? So you'd have reacted the same way if the comment on our website had been aimed at say Liverpool instead of United?

Won't happen then. We've got nothing to do with Emirates.

Not really bothered about the fa cup as a competition - I am bothered about Mourhino getting gravitas at our expense.Play our strongest team and show what an average team Utd are(especially without their ' get out jail card').

3 hours ago, kev61 said:

Not really bothered about the fa cup as a competition - I am bothered about Mourhino getting gravitas at our expense.Play our strongest team and show what an average team Utd are(especially without their ' get out jail card').

I'm not really interested in Mourinho/Man Utd/the media/get out of jail cards, per se. I just want to win the FA Cup, which imo is the world's premier cup competition. To do that, we need to beat United first. Simples.

Looks like they have given up on the FA CUP, no striker, Fellani looks like playing as CF.

WONT GET A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING TO THE SEMIFINAL, play our strongest team and hammer them, just like city last season.

the double is definitely on, let's do it