242 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Stoke City at bet365 Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday 18th March 2017 (Local UK time/date).

More of the same, please - with Pedro to start in place of Willian.

6 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

More of the same, please - with Pedro to start in place of Willian.

But , but , who's going to do all the step overs and back heels.

My only request is not to take any chances on players' physical condition, Hazard being one of them, although amazingly I didn't see anyone limping off yesterday, and 5 days of rest should be enough.  Another six pointer this weekend between Man City and Liverpool on Sunday, I just wish Tottenham would start dropping points.

9 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

I just wish Tottenham would start dropping points.

Well, from what I've been reading, Kane is out for around a month? If so, I'm pretty sure that you'll get your wish.......:).

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Well, from what I've been reading, Kane is out for around a month? If so, I'm pretty sure that you'll get your wish.......:).

Didn't hurt them the other day although it was only Millwall.  

More worried about Alli.  

17 minutes ago, Ham said:

Didn't hurt them the other day although it was only Millwall.  

As you say, "it was only Millwall".........:).

17 minutes ago, Ham said:

More worried about Alli.  

Good player no doubt, but I think that he often benefits from Kane's presence (up-front, and wide) taking the attention of defenders.

1 hour ago, zaffo said:

Any update on Moses?

Looks like I was mistaken, someone did go off with a limp, namely Moses.  Nigerian press speculate three weeks off with a suspected calf strain, but further assessment is to be made yet.

54 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

Looks like I was mistaken, someone did go off with a limp, namely Moses.  Nigerian press speculate three weeks off with a suspected calf strain, but further assessment is to be made yet.

Calf? Odd, I swear he was clutching his foot? 

If he's out, I suspect a slight reshuffle with Azpi at RWB and either Zouma/Terry at CB.