• Current Donation Goals

ripz   

20 shots 7 on target v 5 shots 1 on target. great job away at Stoke, City couldn't beat them at home.

Ham   

City away was the result of the season but that comes a close second. 

Fair play to Cahill for cleaning up his own mess. 

Kante man of the match by a country mile again.  Luiz excellent too. 

Got to feel for Bats.  That was a massive pie in the face.  

That Cahill goal could be the one that we look back at as winning us the title. A huge win in the title race, if the citeh and/or spuds slip up tomorrow it really puts us 12 or 13 points clear of them, a massive gap with 10 games left.

Another tricky away game ticked off with 3 points taken. We now have more home games than away games left.

That was a big moment, the players also knew, you could tell with the way they celebrated at the end.

Come on Chels...

Big Big result...now my friends we start counting down the games...

Huge 3pts. Classic smash and grab on a day where smash and grab was the only option. Ref wasn't giving Diego anything. The guys had to dig in and find away in an environment where seemingly all except CFC fans where rooting for us. Lovely stuff. Kudos to Conte and the lads. 13pts clear and now beginning to see the light at the other side of the tunnel. Keep pushing guys. You're almost there. 3pts or bust!

6 hours ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Hazard hasn't travelled and is missing the game.

I'm sure Man Utd's targeted fouling on Monday night has nothing to do with this..............

Jose fan boys must be proud.

JaneB   
41 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Well done to Conte and the lads.

So proud of them all!  And a special mention for Gary Cahill who takes a lot of stick, some of it deserved, but what a reaction today.  Those scenes at the end............who wouldn't want to give their all for this wonderful manager? 

Edited by JaneB

Oh yeah before I forget, anybody see Conte swinging on the dugout when Cahill scored the second?

I love how he celebrates and shows his full emotions like the fans.

In many ways it is still concerning that we are edging games rather than putting in huge performances the way a team playing every 5 days on average should be doing.