242 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

You are making the same point that I have already responded to. Obviously Stoke are not a top side, but once they get their game plan going, they would nick points from you. I will show you some stats

Manchester United 1:1 Stoke City   2nd October 2016
Stoke City 1: 1 Manchester United  21 January 2017
Manchester City 1: 1 Stoke City 8 March 2017

They have robbed top six clubs of 6 points. 

In comparison, Burnely who denied us a win, have only managed one win and and one draw against top 6 sides, and they sit 3 places below Stoke City.

What is more important is that Mark Hughes has got those draws from the top 6 sides that he is familiar with. For better or worse, we belong to that group.

Mark Hughes would put simply put a fast player on JT, try to isolate him and force errors in counter attack. he would draw fouls and frustration from JT leading to bookings. 

I meant to say Manchester City 0 : 0 Stoke City 

Hazard hasn't travelled and is missing the game.

I'm sure Man Utd's targeted fouling on Monday night has nothing to do with this..............

6 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

I'm sure Man Utd's targeted fouling on Monday night has nothing to do with this..............

Just put him back into my Fantasy side too. Dammit.

55 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

According to Droy there was no such thing.  A team managed by St Mourinho can never deploy such tactics. 

It's a miracle Hazard plays so many games. I don't think I've ever known a player so aggressively fouled. I think Conte has also looked at Stoke's likely game plan and sees only more injuries upon existing injuries, for Hazard.

Chance for Willian to roll back the months.

1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

According to Droy there was no such thing.  A team managed by St Mourinho can never deploy such tactics. 

Twas but a media plot I tells ya.

1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

It's a miracle Hazard plays so many games. I don't think I've ever known a player so aggressively fouled. I think Conte has also looked at Stoke's likely game plan and sees only more injuries upon existing injuries, for Hazard.

Chance for Willian to roll back the months.

Which kinda makes it strange that you want to single out Man U of all the teams this season.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Which kinda makes it strange that you want to single out Man U of all the teams this season.

Who else stamped on his chest? Tell me that. 

Edit: This entire discussion reinforces my suspicion that you don't actually watch chelsea games.  You simply go to other forums and choose an opinion you like. 

Edited by Ham

Chelsea 11 v Stoke (3-4-3): Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Diego Costa, Pedro

Chelsea subs v Stoke: Begovic, Zouma, Ake, Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek, Fabregas, Batshuayi

no hazard

Ha, how good is it to see arsenal getting stuffed by WBA, 3-1 could well be more to follow