Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Crystal Palace 2

184 posts in this topic

Yep and when we play at Utd later in April I half expect a dodgy decision.

Really? CP is a team we have to focus to beat, come on lets keep it real here. The only 2 games I would expect people to mention the words focus , and attention is against Man united and City.

3/1 for Chelsea written all over the game.

CP results.JPG

44 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

I hate to say it but I think we will beat them.

Oh dear! That's torn it!

25 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Oh dear! That's torn it!

Ok ok 

1-1 😉

10 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

Ok ok 

1-1 😉

Phew!

1 person likes this

On 27/03/2017 at 0:52 PM, paulw66 said:

I remember when we played Palace at home last year, their defenders dealt with Costa by fouling him and being allowed to. On MOTD, Keown showed a handful of clips to illustrate how well the Palace defenders had done, and almost all of them were fouls. In the away game, Delaney booted Costa from behind and got booked after about 15 minutes, after which Costa had him on toast. 

Keown is a 24 carat knob.He should never be allowed to commentate,he is full of platitudes and cliches that bores the average viewer shitless...however he's probably a very nice guy😄

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

Keown is a 24 carat knob.He should never be allowed to commentate,he is full of platitudes and cliches that bores the average viewer shitless...however he's probably a very nice guy😄

Not a nice guy as a player.  Kicked and dived, and elbowed.  JFH's Red  card for "elbowing him" as he went spark out took about 6 months to be cancelled (no thanks to Deavid Dein), but we all know that was faked.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not a nice guy as a player.  Kicked and dived, and elbowed.  JFH's Red  card for "elbowing him" as he went spark out took about 6 months to be cancelled (no thanks to Deavid Dein), but we all know that was faked.

I'm sure I read a rumour that he was not a popular figure even at Arsenal.

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

let's ask Ruud van Nistelrooy