Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester City 1

207 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 4/8/2017 at 6:30 PM, chelsea_matt said:

Terrible how complacent we can be. Just like against Palace. Can see us losing.

Losing what?

We're top of the league by 7 points and you keep calling us complacent, it's bizarre

Edited by paulw66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Losing what?

We're top of the league by 7 points and you keep calling us complacent, it's bizarre

It's just sooooo unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Losing what?

We're top of the league by 7 points and you keep calling us complacent, it's bizarre

I call it as I see it, as you do. You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Nothing bizarre about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

I call it as I see it, as you do. You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Nothing bizarre about that. 

With respect Matt, statistically, we are the least complacent side in the league. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ham said:

With respect Matt, statistically, we are the least complacent side in the league. 

You sound like another poster on here who quotes stats a lot when all that really counts are if the players are in the right places.

There are things I see when we play that look like complacency; I also believe despite stats we were complacent against Palace.

I am not saying you are wrong Ham. I am just expressing my personal opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

You sound like another poster on here who quotes stats a lot when all that really counts are if the players are in the right places.

Not sure who you mean..........

 

200w (1).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Not sure who you mean..........

 

200w (1).gif

I'm really not sure...

Edited by chelsea_matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.