Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester City 1

207 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, jones said:

Courtois

Azpi - Luiz - Cahill

Moses - Matic - Kante - Alonso

Pedro - Costa - Hazard

Fixed! Exactly as it has been for most of the time, I expect, with Fabregas coming off the bench second half (but earlier than has been the case, recently). I'd be really tempted to drop Costa, and play Hazard as a false 9, with Willian replacing him wide left. That City defense looks awfully inviting to me.........:).

I wasn't able to watch the game live because I couldn't get a stream(Michael could we remedy this situation without the KGB getting involved?).I watched motd three times and we were so dominant it was ridiculous,dare I say it reminded me of our performance against Barca in our champion's league win.We were outplayed by a huge margin but still won.

Spurs are the team to beat.They are good to watch and are strong all over the pitch.We are guaranteed to get champion's league football next season,I would have taken that at the start of the season,anything else is a bonus.

7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

(Michael could we remedy this situation without the KGB getting involved?)

Mate, you'll need to explain this, as I have no idea what you're asking. Sorry.

I'm asking for a good streaming service.I signed up to one of the ones that was recommended on this site and got signed up to a book library lol!.

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

I'm asking for a good streaming service.I signed up to one of the ones that was recommended on this site and got signed up to a book library lol!.

Stop clicking on ads, LOL. 

21 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Stop clicking on ads, LOL. 

True Danny,I was very happy with mobdro,alas sky has ****ed them so don't know where to turn.

I watched using mobdro with no problems (apart from my poor wi-fi speed). The best streams on there are usually the Canadian channels for me.

I use a streaming website that's been mentioned many times in the relevant thread: poor quality but if I get lucky and pick the right number (I start with '3' and work upwards!) it's usually glitch-free and good enough to follow the action when cast to my big old plasma screen...

Our season (and my sanity) lives or dies on Costa finding some proper form. If we win and he scores against City then I think we'll go all the way.

Seems Moses didn't train today and is out of tomorrow night's game. I really don't want to see Pedro at wing-back... for a start he's wasted there as he offers far more as part of the attacking trident (his pressing high up the pitch is vital, and he's more of a goal threat there), and obviously his defensive abilities are poor compared to others. Zouma or JT in the back three with Azpilicueta at wing back for me.