Michael Tucker

Bournemouth 1 Chelsea 3

115 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I enjoyed that last page very much!

missed the game though.... had a college reunion with people I haven't seen for 35 years. Whoa!! that can be a bit of a shocker!! (naturally had my phone on silent craftily checking the score updates). 

Ha! Nice one! I was in the Arctic last December and on a bus somewhere in Northern Norway. The bus had wifi and it was great to follow us in that way - and we won 💙

4 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I enjoyed that last page very much!

missed the game though.... had a college reunion with people I haven't seen for 35 years. Whoa!! that can be a bit of a shocker!! (naturally had my phone on silent craftily checking the score updates). 

Hope you told 'em all the KitKat story...

(I had a mini-reunion last year, 45 years on from Pompey Poly: jeez, they'd aged.)

16 minutes ago, Johnny Blue said:

Hope you told 'em all the KitKat story...

(I had a mini-reunion last year, 45 years on from Pompey Poly: jeez, they'd aged.)

Ha ha but not you eh?!!!!

On 4/8/2017 at 6:55 PM, chelboy said:

Iv said it give the free kicks to Alonso. Even corners too. He has great technique.

On 4/8/2017 at 6:57 PM, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Alonso should be taking the corners as well

Too strong in the air to take corners. 

On 4/8/2017 at 8:37 PM, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Luiz had an off-moment or two including their goal but got better and better.

Off moments? Dictated play from the back, got a bit unlucky with the attempted block that flew in the top corner

On 4/9/2017 at 3:13 AM, Vinod said:

Matic made more tackles & interceptions than any other #CFC player. Won possession 14 times, more than any player on either side

He also covered more distance than any other player - even Kante: 12.36km.

Someone wont like this.........

On 4/9/2017 at 9:25 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Indeed.  I thought he was pretty good again, and certainly 100% committed as usual  

Funny.  Because he was atrocious first half.  As bad as he has been all season. shrugged off again and again as though he wasn't there.

A lot better H2 though :)

And here it is..........

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Off moments? Dictated play from the back, got a bit unlucky with the attempted block that flew in the top corner

Definitely had off moments in the first half - nearly scored a spectacular own goal in the opening moments, didn't close down anywhere near enough for the goal which made the deflection possible (though of course horribly unlucky), though Cahill was also guilty there as they got in a muddle for a second over who was to close down.

As the game wore on he became increasingly dominant and I would go as far as classifying his second half performance as excellent.

Bit like Matic.