Michael Tucker

Bournemouth 1 Chelsea 3

115 posts in this topic

On 06/04/2017 at 11:17 AM, McCreadie said:

I hope no-one else is feeling this way, but I am hating almost every minute of this run in.

I was loving every single second until about the 11th minute against Crystal Palace, now I'm a gibbering wreck - irrationally I might add.

Reality is while we will understandably say "We cannot afford to drop points here", we actually can afford to lose 2 games out of 8 - not that I want us to risk losing even 1. We do have margin for error but as Conte rightly says our players should treat it as if Tottenham are going to win every single game and thus push to win every single game ourselves.

If we play our best this game then we will win it. 100%. The Crystal Palace result (with that performance) was a total freak result that will never happen again.

Would be excellent to rack up another 3 points tomorrow and we can do it!

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Watford playing their reserves against Spurs , keeping their powder dry for the games against Swansea and Hull.

This provoked the usual outrage at SKY.

Not really , they don't care when it happens to us.

I hope we bury Bournemouth to spite the lot of them.

Pedro - Hazard - Willian 

This worked well in december. I'd use it again.

Don't know if anyone is watching spurs against Watford, but Watford are a shambles it's just a matter of how many Spurs score.

the watford manager is a clueless idiot, he's left their best player (deeny) on the bench,and the clown who's supposed to be picking up walker, is just letting him get in behind him all the time.

and surprise Spurs score.....

dont like playing after them  as it's going to be for the remainder of the season

Half time and it's 3-0 game over

Edited by WHYSOSLOWYEH

Game over for Watford. Can't see Spurs dropping points now, so beating Bournemouth has become a little more important than it already was. 

How typical would it be for us to beat City and then drop points to Bournemouth. Luckily with Conte at the helm that's less likely to happen. 

^ How typical would it be for us to drop points to Palace and then beat City? Oh, hang on a minute...

It might actually prove to be beneficial having the late kick-off as the team will know the Spurs result and so give them just that extra bit of motivation.

Watford are just being outplayed to be honest. They stood no chance. I have seen Spurs put high scores past many teams at home. The advantage Spurs have over us is chasing the pack rather than leading it. They play with no pressure at all. It helps them to look even better. They rarely play after us so we always have to know their score and play with that in mind.

I honestly dont know when next they are going to drop points. I have a huge feeling the Arsenal game will be a cracker. Dont think Arsenal will rollover for them. I have an odd feeling Arsenal will surpise many people that day.

As for our clash in the FA cup right now I can only see one winner. I think they have our number tbh.