Michael Tucker

Bournemouth 1 Chelsea 3

115 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

Christ, you're a right barrel of laughs aren't you?

They're a good side but we will turn them over at Wembley, I'm very confident about that.

What makes you so sure we will beat them? When we have played them twice this season they have made us look a bit average. The only team who have done that home and away this season since we switched to 343.  I think they know how to play us. Unlike City. 

1 person likes this

Chelsea team v Bournemouth: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard

Chelsea subs today: Begovic, Terry, Zouma, Chalobah, Fabregas, Willian, Batshuayi

6 minutes ago, chelboy said:

What makes you so sure we will beat them? When we have played them twice this season they have made us look a bit average. The only team who have done that home and away this season since we switched to 343.  I think they know how to play us. Unlike City. 

They know how to play us and still found a way to lose to us at the Bridge. At Wembley they've been dreadful this season. We all know how Tottenham play when the pressure is on them and at Wembley it will firmly be on them.

All discussions for a fortnight's time but, as good as they are, we're better.

Mariner already started cheating us, Moses pushed over but no foul and then books Moses 

They look scared stiff of us, we should try to finish this before halftime

6 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

Really nervous here...

You sure Matt?