Michael Tucker

Manchester United 2 Chelsea 0

399 posts in this topic

Just now, Kezza said:

This game shows  huge problem. We are so weak and thin in our squad. No viable alternative to Alonso, Moses and Costa. Its easy to predict the Spurs game with these 3 out of form or unavailable. And it is not good! Our system has worked so well so far and hinges on Alonso and Moses particularly. Without these 2 it seems like the wheel may well come off!

Is Ake cup tied?

if not he has to play RWB

1 minute ago, ripz said:

6 games to go:

Chelsea: 4 home 2 away

Spurs: 2 home 4 away

Chelsea home games: Southampton, Watford, Middlesbrough, Sunderland

Spurs home games: Arsenal, Man United

bit of perspective, I'd rather be us with 4 pt lead than them.

This. It's not all doom and gloom and we are still in a good position. But a response is needed. Can't have any more performances like that one. 

I don't give a sh#t how well United played if we want to win the league we don't play as sh#t as that like we don't give a fk, C

Oh and Costa you can go to China now but they wouldn't even want you in that crud league the attitude you are showing at the moment

Fuming, think we will lose to Sp#rs in the cup and give them the league too - biggest humilitation in a long time and Conte will surely pay with his job.

Shame as he could have been one of the greats

Edited by Gormangorman

We haven't lost the title though agree we are at risk of losing it.

We have been lucky with injuries to date yet came unstuck today.

Now we need to regroup and win our next league match and hopefully beat Spurs in the cup.

7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Medication is required,just waiting for my wife to bring me to the"pharmacy"!😊

I work at Boots if that's any help ?!!!!!!

But I guess the pub is a better bet especially after that performance.

Just now, Gormangorman said:

I don't give a sh#t how well United played if we want to win the league we don't play as sh#t as that like we don't give a fk, C

Oh and Costa you can go to China now but they wouldn't even want you in that crud league the attitude you are showing at the moment

Fuming, think we will lose to Sp#rs in the cup and give them the league too - biggest humilitation in a long time and Costa will surely pay with his job.

Shame as he could have been one of the greats

You are an embarrassment with your comments. 

2 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Just so everyone understands the predicament were in at the moment. We can afford to lose three more points all season to be sure to be crowned Champions. Lose four and we may have to see the **** from the Lane lifting the trophy. 

Thats the hard truth no matter how uncomfortable it is. 

Does anyone believe we will only lose three more points this season? I seriously think Spurs can go these six games with 18 pts - that's the form they're in at the moment. 

Well then they deserve to win it don't they? They'll have won an incredible number of games on the spin just like we did earlier in the season.

The majority of people on here today are, on the one hand accusing our players, (the same players who went on that run and have been very consistent all year), of being boys and not men, gutless, chokers etc., while at the same time chucking the towel in themselves just because we've lost today. We're still in front. Lose another game and we're still in front. It's not time to slash your wrists yet.

Anyway, there's one sure reason why we'll still win the league - and that's because if we don't I stand to win money as a consolation prize which almost certainly means that we're nailed on to win it!

4 minutes ago, ripz said:

6 games to go:

Chelsea: 4 home 2 away

Spurs: 2 home 4 away

Chelsea home games: Southampton, Watford, Middlesbrough, Sunderland

Spurs home games: Arsenal, Man United

bit of perspective, I'd rather be us with 4 pt lead than them.

Good call ripz

1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

You are an embarrassment with your comments. 

So you're happy with that cr#p you just watched?

You don't think Costa was a disgrace and Conte got his team wrong?

If so you are deluded

1 minute ago, Gormangorman said:

So you're happy with that cr#p you just watched?

You don't think Costa was a disgrace and Conte got his team wrong?

If so you are deluded

It's one game mate. How many games this season do you give Conte credit for? Particularly following the debacle of last season.