Michael Tucker

Manchester United 2 Chelsea 0

399 posts in this topic

I am beginning to wonder , if the club and JT made the announcement officially on Monday whether the squad were told on Sunday prior to the game as they would surely have been advised before anyone else of the situation and whether that was why they played so badly and how come Conte looked deflated ?

48 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Excepting for our striker being in a poor run of form/lack of confidence/couldn't give a toss (dependent on whichever is actually correct) perhaps there's a combination of Sunday being  a 'perfect storm' of loss of players, one at little or no real notice and an astute opposition manager who'd been beaten twice already by us and was clearly smarting, plus other managers and their highly paid/skilled management teams and numerous tactical analyst's actually devising systems that are making it harder for us to win games.

Conte and his team really do need to up their game, as do the players - We'll see who the new leaders on the pitch are now., or maybe we might not!!

Yes pretty much what I thought, a perfect storm of events added to what is always a tough away game whatever the circumstances. Also I agree that the opposing coaches will be gradually working us out to varying success, none of our or tottenhams games are a gimme.but this is where the experience of having been involved in a title race comes in and youre big players stand up. Unfortunately our friends from North London now also have that experience from last season but luckily the points gap rules out City and I dont think the scousers would have it in them.

I think the reason people are flapping a bit is that it comes soon after the palace game and the performance was strangely flat for a big game. At least at Tottenham we had several chances that we spurned. I'm sure Conte will sort them out, I'm actually wondering if Costa has been carrying a knock or just having one of those periods strikers have, I'm expecting him to bounce back at any moment. He doesnt seem the sort to freeze in a run in and he's not been so bad that you suspect he wants out either.

Bring it on, weve been here before...counting down the games

I have good health skills perhaps RA should get in touch. Iron kills viruses but feeds fungus.

I take tissue salts - Ferrum Phosphate - works for me.

On 18 April 2017 at 8:24 AM, r.bartlett said:

So in your opinion he's a serial badge kisser ?  :-)

Is he only caring about his ego because he points to the club badge? Is that the point you're trying to put across here? 

So both sides of the press spectrum agree. Tabloids?

8 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Is he only caring about his ego because he points to the club badge? Is that the point you're trying to put across here? 

No I guess my point is that he does all this stuff for the gullible who lap it up. which in turn feeds his ego..

126944-5001.jpg

Edited by r.bartlett