• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Tottenham Hotspur 2

4 hours ago, zaffo said:

however he's also not quite the dynamic sort of CB with the ball that the role demands either.

It is a shame you haven't seen JT play much.

Edited by Droy was my hero

xCELERYx   
3 hours ago, Rob B said:

The other big question is Cesc or Matic?

Cesc for me, but not sure Conte agrees

Neither is ideal tbh. Spurs have a physical midfield, so Matic ticks that box. They're also quick. Downside is we'd lose a creative outlet. Start with Cesc and we get the creativity, but lack mobility and some physicality. 

Not that it will happen but I'd prefer 352 with a midfield of Kante, Cesc and Chalobah. With a front pairing of Mitchy and Hazard.

Gives us some extra mobility in midfield while retaining Cesc's creativity.

:) Certainly can't say anything else.

If we drop back deep as against Man U, they'll beat us.  If we defend at least the whole half, and challenge everyone in there with the ball - as we have done well in over 80% of out games - we'll win   then 1-1.

Not sure why nobody suggested Zouma for Cahill surprises me, given how keen many were for Zouma at RCB.  

Fabregas being Interviewed on BBC and quotes on the official site.  So hopefully he starts.

Batshuayi and Ake start!

No Fabregas or Hazard (on bench!)

Edited by Gormangorman

Courtois; Azpi; Luiz; Ake; Moses; Kante; Matic; Alonso; Willian; Batsh;Pedro

ripz   

so strange, is it all virus related? Hazard, Fabregas, Costa on the bench.

I think we'll struggle in mid/attack, no leaders in there, can't count on Kante or Matic to create anything.

Edited by ripz

DannyLB   

Spurs spent all week figuring out a way to stop Hazard and he's not starting. This might be interesting. We have firepower coming off the bench to change things and obviously Conte has an eye on the next match too.