Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Tottenham Hotspur 2

301 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, kev61 said:

I discovered girls and disco( that will make you squirm as a punk)Studio 54 seemed like heaven to me - and listening to Nile rogders it was😄

Sure - if you could get your self a ready supply of cocaine to feed the girls.  Sounded like prostitution and exploitation the way I heard Nile tell it. 

Ah, the Daily Mirror today folks. So quick off the mark...............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-fear-fresh-650000-week-10257911

15 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Ah, the Daily Mirror today folks. So quick off the mark...............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-fear-fresh-650000-week-10257911

£650k per week , 'tis but a trifle.

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

£650k per week , 'tis but a trifle.

Well, obviously to a man of your means Mark. 

18 hours ago, chelboy said:

Cesc has to start. Should have against United. We wont control the midfield without him. They will press Kante and Matic into making poor/wrong passes as they did in the previous games. Simple stuff really. Cesc starting is more important than Costa not starting. Its quite clear to see Costa will be leaving in the summer. He may be trying to play himself out of the club. Not sure what Conte is going to do but the amount of minutes Bats has gotten tells you he wont start. I do think Bats has been made an example by Conte of choosing not to play players he does not buy. Same could be said for Ake, I think Conte wanted to buy a defender instead of recalling Ake that's why he never makes it in the squad. The treatment of both players is bizarre considering situations we have been in this season. Even when 2-0 down Bats still does not come on but RLC and Willian do?. I think its more Conte sending messages to the board than it is their performances/quality. Both players are better players than the minutes they have had so far.  Anyway beating Spurs would be a huge lift we need. It is going to be the hardest game of the season. If I'm honest I can't see where the victory will come from. They are better than us in every department at the moment.

If that is the case, then he's bitten off his nose to spite his face. Because I do not see us winning something this season if he does not change his position on Costa. You can go in to battle with your CF firing on all cylinders and still don't win a thing. With a CF that Costa is at the moment (if he still deserves, that title) I don't see any team winning a team. I have simply not seen a team who can win anything with Costa playing the way he is.

Edited by Blue Rod

21 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sure - if you could get your self a ready supply of cocaine to feed the girls.  Sounded like prostitution and exploitation the way I heard Nile tell it. 

I think you need a bit of hedonism in your life mate.

Damn! Just been reminded that I've got a (wife's) family birthday do tomorrow, and been banned from slinking off to a TV. I would do a 'Likely Lads' and record the game to watch later, but we're going away at the crack on Sunday, so won't be able to go the entire week without hearing/seeing the result. Grrrrr!

Caaaaaarn, you Bloooze!!!

Difficult game, nervy game, important game.

Usually, with a league title being fought for, I wouldn't be devastated if we didn't go through here, but seeing as we're playing Spurs who are chasing us in the league, I think it's very important to win.

Imagine if we do win. We then go into Tuesday's game against Southampton on a high. Say we win that and open up the lead to 7. Spurs would have to follow up with a tough game at Palace, having just been knocked out of the cup and seen the lead back up to 7. There would be immense pressure on them.

On the flip side, if we lose, we go into Tuesday's game with tired legs and wary minds. 

This is the start of the most important week of the season. Win 3 games in a a week and we're looking at a very good chance of winning the double. I d'd rather not contemplate what a bad week would entail. 

As for team composition, it's a tough one. Personally, I'd like to see Fabregas start. Indeed I reckon he should start for the remainder of the season. He has fresh legs, great quality, and is a winner. I know Conte would like to sure things up with the Kante/Matic pairing but I don't think you can ignore Cesc's quality for a game like this.

I'd also like to see Willian start. It's a big pitch and will require sacrifice and hard work. I think Willian's facets will be required here.

Apparently Cahill is suffering from illness and was only yesterday released from hospital. Honestly I'd like to see JT start. I actually think that would give us a big boost...and there's the romanticism as well. 

I'm expecting Costa to silence his critics here. I sincerely hope so. We need him. We need everyone to show up.

Lets do this.

I think if Fabregas plays it should be from the bench unless if Costa is dropped and we play without a recognised CF.

IMO Spurs are physically stronger than us all over the pitch, Fabregas makes us weaker he won't be able to compete against the Spurs midfield.

I would also like to see Willian start too.

Please no JT, bring in Ake for Cahill, NO GAMBLES...

courtois

Moses,dave,Luiz,Ake,Alonso

konte,Fabregas

willian,Hazard,Pedro