• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   

Well if we keep on scoring 4 each game we should be alright. 5 Games to go!

GURJ SS   
5 minutes ago, R2FU99 said:

Glad I was showed up.

So am I, I was cursing the team at 1-1 lol

Just now, asvaberg said:

Puh, over, points secured

Yep, flaky defending though

Holymoly   

Watching the game on Chelsea TV, or at least watching the commentators at the ground. I'm assuming Ben farting was the cause of much arm waving around the 80 minute mark? At least it took our minds off our, at times, poor defending.

ripz   

very happy, Southampton had 10 days to prepare and came ready, they're a good team.

very good fitness,energy and commitment for the full 90 mins, we deserved 4-1, shame they got the 2nd.

considering it was a 2 and a half day turn around we were great.

GURJ SS   

Serious lack of pace in the LCM and LWB position, when we are at least winning we need to get quicker players on who are able to close the opposition down, so they can't put the ball into dangerous areas so easily. 

• Like 1

Huge test passed but Everton away away is now beyond massive. If only Palace could get a point at Spurs....

Vinod   
19 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Serious lack of pace in the LCM and LWB position, when we are at least winning we need to get quicker players on who are able to close the opposition down, so they can't put the ball into dangerous areas so easily. 

The ease with which they were able to get behind on the left side was scary. Does not help when you have the slowest three players there - Alonso, Matic and Cahill.

The second Diego Costa goal smacks of a guy who has regained his confidence. Thank heavens.. He has received some very harsh criticism from a fair few people on here. Some of it deserved.

I think the lack of height in our back line has shown this year. Teams bombard us with crosses and balls into the box and we have never looked as insecure as we have looked this second half of the season IMO. We will do well to add some height into that backline this summer. 

Another game that Cesc features and another game that we look full of ideas when in possession. He has had a fair few fantastic performances and has flown comfortably under the radar this season.

4 minutes ago, Vinod said:

The ease with which they were able to get behind on the left side was scary. Does not help when you have the slowest three players there - Alonso, Matic and Cahill.

Yeah, the pace in that area is an issue and is one of many things that will need to be addressed this summer. However, that is for then and all that is important at the minute is concentration and winning games good, bad, ugly or bigly.