• Current Donation Goals

Just now, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Arsenal to put the nail in Tottenhams coffin?

Yes please!!

So our 2 games against Everton this season have ended with an aggregate score of Chelsea 8 Everton 0!!

Can't be bad folks.

On the other hand, Middlesbrough have put in a drastically improved performance today against Citeh. Oh no!! Something else to worry about!!

DannyLB   
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

So our 2 games against Everton this season have ended with an aggregate score of Chelsea 8 Everton 0!!

Can't be bad folks.

On the other hand, Middlesbrough have put in a drastically improved performance today against Citeh. Oh no!! Something else to worry about!!

I don't. There's no team better than us. Everyone was saying Chelsea will stumble against Everton at home because their home record is really good. Well....

A result nobody would have called at half time , we were in large parts of this game unbelievably poor . Somebody needs to show Hazard how to take the player marking him out of the game before he becomes a passenger like Costa. Costa looks like he's refusing to play unless Fabregas is playing , watch him come alive when Fab is on the pitch.

The defence were the stars of the game , Lukaku hardly had a kick and I don't recall Courtois having a save to make.

Matic was utterly , incredibly , staggeringly awful , can't pass , can't tackle set up at least two counter attacks with his inability to control the ball , Droy was right and I for one owe him an enormous apology , dreadful , the anti MOTM. 

I'm hoping we go 3-5-2 next year to get Cesc in regularly and another mobile midfielder who hasn't got the turning circle of an oil tanker.

I still cannot believe we won that and comfortably.

MOTM Cahill. A Captain's performance.

Kezza   

This was a big test and we passed it with flying colours. Any other season we would have been negative and trying to shut down the opponent. I hope Arsenal help us. 

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Droy was right and I for one owe him an enormous apology , dreadful , the anti MOTM. 

Goodness. Do we have an archive we can stick this in? ;-)

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

MOTM Cahill. A Captain's performance.

He's been really good throughout this run-in Mark. Does his job defensively and pops up with vital goals on top, just like JT did. Top class.

Edited by PeteRobbo

Heart's still pounding. Was leaping around the front room like a madman at that Pedro stunner. Fantastic result.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Blue said:

Heart's still pounding. Was leaping around the front room like a madman at that Pedro stunner. Fantastic result.

Easy boy, easy...........