• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
1 hour ago, chelboy said:

Yeah I called it few weeks back Spurs could win all their remaining fixtures and many doubted. If we do win the league they would have been one of the best runners up I have seen in years. They are a class team.

I agree to finish above a team of their calibre with our players,is at least on a par with our champions league victory.

Exciting times ahead when Conte is given money to spend.

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, kev61 said:

Yep I feel a plan coming together.we win the double, utd end the season with the Walt Disney cup and lose out on a champions league place.Mourhino will sign Lakaku at a ridiculous price next season who will flop and Tso sacked by Christmas.Did I tell you I don't like him?

Not far off my predictions at all. TSO won't last two seasons at OT.  I'm not sure though about him rolling over for Spurs. He wold  have loved to, I rather suspect that someone from their Board has told him that CL is a must rather than try to outdo Chelsea. And I repeat that I don't think they'll win the "rubbish" Europa Cup.

Blue Rod   

As poorly as we might have played in spells of the first half I didn't think we ever lost control of this match at any point.  Everyone was trying in their own ways apart from the usual person.

When you go into a semi defensive formation (which we did after the first 20 min) You need your big and powerful No 9 to come to live. Because if not, the ball just keeps coming back.  Their Lukaku tried his best to cause us problems. Our Costa seemed to have recovered from that hiccup against Southampton, to continue on his journey down.

I wouldn't say I can test the double just yet. I can definitely smell it.

kev61   

The board should be thinking about europe next year.We are way short of challenging for the premier club competition.If we can get north of 50 million for Costa I would get rid.If we could get 100 million for Hazard I would get rid.I think Conte can smell a player with desire which is more important than a player that rests on his laurels.

Edited by kev61

2 minutes ago, kev61 said:

The board should be thinking about europe next year.We are way short of challenging for the premier club competition.If we can get north of 50 million for Costa I would get rid.If we could get 100 million for Hazard I would get rid.I think Conte can smell a player with desire which is more important than a player that rests on his laurels.

Tend to agree re: Costa Kev, but Eden? Who would we get to replace his talent?

DannyLB   
3 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

All we can do is do what we're doing. 

Absolutely Matt. That's how I see it. Didn't even have an emotion over Spurs winning over Arsenal today because our team has proved that they can win games in so many ways, particularly when not playing at their best, which is a huge thing. 

I would've have never predicted a clean sheet and 3 goals from us today, and how great is it to have options coming off the bench to make a difference?!

No worries lads, the title is ours. Just enjoy the ride because as much as I want this title, I still want to watch Chelsea play so I'm in no rush to have the season end. 

kev61   
16 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Tend to agree re: Costa Kev, but Eden? Who would we get to replace his talent?

True pete but recent games tells me he rather soft when he is man marked.

The sum total is more important than individuals.

Faramir   
3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I blame you.

Thanks!  :)  (It was attention seeking behavior)

Faramir   
29 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Are you sober when you are writing this stuff about Hazard?

Let's revisit this tomorrow.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kev61 said:

True, but I think that with appropriate coaching Eden can learn to handle man marking