• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Everton 0 Chelsea 3

"If things go great and Everton win " Jamie Redknapp SKY.

"How can Everton beat Chelsea which is what all of us want " David Jones SKY.

I hope the guys are watching this.

1 minute ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Sky seem to be anyone but Chelsea

It's insane , we're top of the League and we're being treated like we're making the numbers up against an excellent Everton side and Champions elect Spurs. 

I have to say we've brought this on ourselves, too many players seemed to relax when we stretched the lead to 10 points, then a silly home defeat to palace, a defeat to man Utd and all of a sudden we are hitting the panic button.

the manager has to take some blame, sticking with Costa when he clearly wasn't intrested or his form went out of the window..

hopefully Costa is over his problems, and also Coleman isn't playing ( last 2 seasons he's been kicking Costa and winding him up at Goodison, trying to get him sent off), although we still have a poor record I expect at least a draw if the players take the game to Everton and not sit back.

Just seen the man Utd penalty, it's getting like the Fergie years, dive by Rashford and another dodgy decision given to United

6 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Just seen the man Utd penalty, it's getting like the Fergie years, dive by Rashford and another dodgy decision given to United

Add that to the half a dozen offside winners they've had too.

40 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry - yes 6.   The league table I was looking at has not been updated for the spurs palace game, which is odd.
It's May (tommorrow).  That is when agents do summer deals.  While all the tallk has been about Costa moving on, I suspect in fact there is much more going on behind the scenes about Erikssen, Kane, Alli, Alderweireid, Dier and Walker - all of which might well double their salary elsewhere (or try to do the same at Spurs by playing hardball with the club right now.
I don't see any key Chelsea player getting more money by moving on this summer* except Courtois or Hazard (and if those deals,  are happening, the talks have gone on for ages).

*I doubt any big deals will be done with Chinese clubs during their mid-season. 

Well yes, I see what you mean about the deals, but I don't see them affecting the performances of Spurs players in the remaining games surely?

Sky desperate to prove that this premiership  is not over yet  :)
I wonder what they will do on the last day if all the key places have been decided?

Arguably the rest of the season is about 3rd, 4th and 5th and the FA cup which is on BBC.

Still very very worried about this, I think Spurs will win all their games, Ham is right