Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Middlesbrough 0

338 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

Have you tried Lavazza?

It's good, but Illy is better. That's what we who live in Umbria think anyway!

11 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

It's good, but Illy is better. That's what we who live in Umbria think anyway!

Good call Pete - Illy is excellent! ☕️

I like beer I do.

Funnily enough, talking of nerves, since that dreadful game against L'arse earlier in the season, I've not felt that nervous since. We will beat 'boro by at least two goals, no worries. believe people. 

KTBFFH

The outpouring of opinions etc re beverages and alcohol is only a traditional way of focusing on anything but the next four games.

By avoiding the reason for this posting site we who are hiding can pretend we have no worries in the world and titles and cups are of little importance.

See you all when the "issues" are settled,until then I will remain in La La Land .

1 hour ago, chara said:

until then I will remain in La La Land .

By reading the last few pages here, my guess is that you'll have more than a few mates there, too.

Tough game tomorrow/today but we're more than ready for it. Conte won't let the players show even a glimpse of complacency on the pitch. 

It wont be easy but we can win tomorrow and put ourselves on the very brink of what we all want. And relegate Middlesbrough in revenge for 88 in the process.

We can DO this.

believe.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

6 hours ago, chara said:

The outpouring of opinions etc re beverages and alcohol is only a traditional way of focusing on anything but the next four games.

By avoiding the reason for this posting site we who are hiding can pretend we have no worries in the world and titles and cups are of little importance.

See you all when the "issues" are settled,until then I will remain in La La Land .

I think it's just nice to have a friendly chat. We are human beings 😊☕️

1 person likes this

I think we need a score prediction from Matt or someone to post " A Night to remember " Just to be certain.

4 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

I think it's just nice to have a friendly chat. We are human beings 😊☕️

I'm not... until I have a cup of coffee, that is! (see what I did there, Mr Tucker? 😉)

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think we need a score prediction from Matt or someone to post " A Night to remember " Just to be certain.

1-1 🙈