Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Middlesbrough 0

338 posts in this topic

West Ham notoriously turn up for Spurs games.  Fingers crossed. 

43 minutes ago, Ham said:

West Ham notoriously turn up for Spurs games.  Fingers crossed. 

I have a mate who's West Ham and they absolutely hate Tottenham with a passion that comes from I know not where.

West Ham are terrible, especially at 'home'. They won't get anything. We just have to look after ourselves. 

1 person likes this

Middlesbrough will either have to beat us to have any chance of staying up, which we play right into our hands, or will already be relegated by the time we play.

An easy 3 points and one more win closer to being crowned champions.

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

5-0 like in 1996 when Peacock got a Hat trick

Speaking of which I saw this on Saturday as I walked up Eltham High street.  Famous sons of Eltham I presume, though I'm not sure he ever lived there, and he never played for the local club, Charlton, until very very late in his career.CyDv3IdW8AEu9Ue.jpg

1 hour ago, A Blue Essien said:

West Ham are terrible, especially at 'home'. They won't get anything. We just have to look after ourselves. 

Yes, I fear that's very true.

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Speaking of which I saw this on Saturday as I walked up Eltham High street.  Famous sons of Eltham I presume, though I'm not sure he ever lived there, and he never played for the local club, Charlton, until very very late in his career.CyDv3IdW8AEu9Ue.jpg

Ayup, what on earth were you doing in Eltham? My own neck of the woods.

1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Ayup, what on earth were you doing in Eltham? My own neck of the woods.

Sadly it seems I was reading the chairs!

19 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

This game worries me a little bit as when ever I have seen Boro they have been fairly solid, while they have a decent striker up front in Negrado. To be honest, I think there are three worse sides than them in the league. Consequently, I reckon an early goal is really important as overwise this is going to be nervy.

If you look at their goal difference compared to the other teams at the bottom, you can tell they are a solid defensive team.

4 minutes ago, Faramir said:

If you look at their goal difference compared to the other teams at the bottom, you can tell they are a solid defensive team.

I believe as a disciple of TSO , Karanka set up his team to be hard to beat , unfortunately he forgot the part about having Drogba and Lampard.