• Current Donation Goals

Chelsea team tonight: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Fabregas, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard.

16 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Chelsea team tonight: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Fabregas, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard.

Interesting without Kante.

Should be very insightful.

6 hours ago, JaneB said:

I think you may be dangerously close to taking the p*** there PR, but since you've always seemed a very nice man I'll forgive you.

(Quote came up twice, can't be bothered to get rid of one of them)

Indeed on both counts.  My local team Brighton had the title in the bag and still cocked it up. 

This is our beloved Chelsea, I'm always nervous.  I even find myself saying that even if we lose we'll still be 4 points ahead of Spurs, and don't like the sound of Kante and Luiz maybe being injured.

Kante's just been voted the Football Writers Player of the Year.  Much deserved of course.  Our first double of the season with another one to come hopefully.

Didn't know you were a Brighton girl JB. I've lived there for the past 30 years and I love my adopted town. I always hope the Seagulls do well, but seriously, losing the title to fatty in the last minute was about as bad as it gets for me. I now have to see that fat cnuts face at least twice next year now.  

I think the seagulls will struggle a little next year but I hope they give a good account of themselves. However it's funny but when they play Chelsea they will be dead to me....I will have not an ounce of pity! 

4 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Cahill, Matic and Alonso against Adama Traore...

Who is utter pony...

30 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Interesting without Kante.

Should be very insightful.

Yep, but Fab starts anyway which was the preference of the majority of us I think.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Ha ha!!! It is actually a word though Ham!

Speak for yourself 😜🙊

Mmmmmffffssssbbbblll...

(Sorry, shouldn't speak with my mouth full.)

• Like 1

kev61   

Slightly worried about Matic and Fabregas in the middle no pace there,I would have Chalobah along side Fabregas...but it's only Middlesbrough I hear you cry😞