• Current Donation Goals

I've been mega confident for quite some time and have been thoroughly enjoying the run in.

The 10 point lead we had allowed us to drop points in some games and Tottenham had to be faultless, which was never going to happen.

Two wins from our remaining four games and we are deserved champions again. Just enjoy it, it's been an outstanding season but you wouldn't think it reading this forum.

Just now, Martin1905 said:

I've been mega confident for quite some time and have been thoroughly enjoying the run in.

The 10 point lead we had allowed us to drop points in some games and Tottenham had to be faultless, which was never going to happen.

Two wins from our remaining four games and we are deserved champions again. Just enjoy it, it's been an outstanding season but you wouldn't think it reading this forum.

Indeed not Martin!

It's not over til it's over. NO COMPLACENCY! 

You would hope we have the leaders - and a desperate-to-win-it JT - to get over the line.

As predicted by me. ☺️

1 minute ago, chelsea_matt said:

It's not over til it's over. NO COMPLACENCY! 

You would hope we have the leaders - and a desperate-to-win-it JT - to get over the line.

As predicted by me. ☺️

Except that you've been bottling it big time lately mate!

GET IN WEST HAM!!!!! YESSS!!!! Enormous result!

Huge game against Middlesbrough now. Must-win, one game at a time - don't even DARE look at the West Brom game.

Middlesbrough deserve 100% attention and let's prove why we're the best team in this league. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

believe.

I watched the first half and West Ham were excellent , I have a,couple of West Ham mates and they absolutely despise Spurs and it looks like the players do too.

• Like 1

Tottenham still play Leicester away and United before Hull, who may need a win to stay up, on the last day of the sason.

We could end up winning it by quite a big distance. 

51 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Tottenham still play Leicester away and United before Hull, who may need a win to stay up, on the last day of the sason.

We could end up winning it by quite a big distance. 

Yeah they could still end up finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race again hahahahaha

Blue Rod   
55 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Most people just had a perfectly rational worry that we were going to throw away that 10 pts lead.  A couple of results against us and it could have been a different story. Of course we are in a much better place right now.  But let's be honest, the tone would be a bit different if Spurs had beaten West Ham tonight. 

We still have to win it, and win it we will. The trick is to enjoy the ride without feeling too smug or cocky. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Most people just had a perfectly rational worry that we were going to throw away that 10 pts lead.

A couple of results against us and it could have been a different story.

But let's be honest, the tone would be a bit different if Spurs had beaten West Ham tonight. 

Ridiculous ifs - they didn't happen. Hahaha