202 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Friday 12th May 2017 (Local UK time/date).

C'mon you Blues!  Knock this one off, and it's party time!

I want three more wins to end up on 93 points and thereby ensuring its our second best PL season ever. 

To have three seasons with more points than Arsenals untouchable season would really put those Gooners in their place! 

Chelsea 2004-05: 95 points, +57

Chelsea 2016-17: 93 points, +?

Chelsea 2005-06: 91 points, +50

Arsenal 2003-04: 90 points, +47

It would be our fifth PL title in 13 seasons and our fourth (!!!) league and domestic cup double and our sixth double of any kind in as many seasons! 

Of course if we draw, and then Spurs draw with United on Sunday, the last ever game at WHL will be remembered as the day Chelsea won the league........almost makes me want us to draw v WBA.

11 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

C'mon you Blues!  Knock this one off, and it's party time!

Says it all mate!! 💙⚽️💙⚽️💙

Win it Friday, then let the cup team put their feet up for the last two games, while arsenal have to play their strongest team for the remainder of the season, tiring themselves out and a chance of injuries and maybe a red card or two👍😊

Edited by WHYSOSLOWYEH

3 hours ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Win it Friday, then let the cup team put their feet up for the last two games, while arsenal have to play their strongest team for the remainder of the season, tiring themselves out and a chance of injuries and maybe a red card or two👍😊

Sounds like a commendable strategy for sure, but I like Dave's idea of going for 93 points as well.

4 hours ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Yeah,  doesn't anyone say "play the kids" anymore?

Edited by Droy was my hero

Would be nice to put it  to bed friday if we can, Pullis wont need to motivate his team much though, nobody wants to be the team that gave us the league. If we have the same focus as the Boro game we will do it.